Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i got a deal on a set of 25 inch Pirelli Mudweiser tires and ITP SS 106 wheels 2 days ago. I was a little leary about the wheels because they were the wrong offset. My bike is a 02 and they are off an 07...both independent, but apparently a different offset. Anyways...i bolted them up last night and went riding for about 7 hrs today in the rain and slop. I was amazed at the tires. They look like a mudlite but they are alot harder compound. They grip like crazy. I went up hill in 2wd that everyone else was struggling in 4wd. I only got stuck once today and that was on a off camber.... really steep incline...in a foot of solid mud and pouring rain....and there was no room to get a run for it. I made it half way...no one else even attempted it. I just had to let everyone know that these are great tire for the price. I will post some pics as soon as I find my digital camera from the ride today...lol.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Sounds like a good deal and a good tire as well! Can't wait to see some pics!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey I have 26 inch mudwisers on my 06 500 manual and I love them. I have had them a couple of months and they perform so good in deep mud. You cant beat the price for the tires. I ordered mine online and the front tires were $62 a peice and the rears were $70 . I think they rank right up there with ITP 589s. Nothing like a cold budwiser while rollin your mudwisers.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a heck of a deal from the local cat dealer. they just opened and they are trying to gain buisness. they sold me a set of 25 inch mudweisers and itp ss 106 wheels for $480. I snatched them up and love them. The wider offset makes my bike so much easier to handle and the tipsy feeling is completly gone. i do get covered in mud though....but thats half the fun...lol... ill post pics tonight of my bike with the new shoes....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts