Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WANTED TO CLEAN MY POWER VALVES ON MY 2002 ZR 600. I RODE THE SLED THE OTHER DAY BUT DIDNT NOTICE ANY PROBLEM BUT WHEN I PULLED THE COVER OFF MY SERVO MOTOR I NOTICE BOTH CABLES WERE OFF!!! SO I PROCEEDED TO CLEAN BOTH VALVES WHICH WERENT TO BAD HOOKED UP THE CABLES AND RAN THE SLED. THE SERVO MOTOR CYCLED 3 TIMES UPON START UP WHICH I HEARD IS NOT CORRECT AND THEY SHOULD ONLY CYCLE ONCE NOT 3 TIMES. I HEARD THERE WAS A PROBLEM IF IT CYCLED 3 TIMES. WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE ANY HELP???

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Is there a clip to hold the cable on the side of the servo motor? the cables are most likely out of adjustment on the three cycle deal...

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
You need to adjust the length of your cables. After your through, put a dab of silicone on each cable end at the servo. This will keep them from coming off. Ron.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I put a washer behind the pulley on the servo motor to keep the cable ends from coming out of the pulley. No more issues with cable ends coming out since.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well turns out i had the cables in the wrong slot on the motor,switched to the other and only cycles once now...all fixed thanks everyone. anyone know how much hp i was losin on that deal?sled ran fine before they were even hooked up haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts