Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
The black, white and orange snopro is HOT. Wonder if it has a black, white and green sister?

The lights are the same. THe chrome light covers are the only thing different. The shaped look of the top of the light is simply the reflection of the part of the hood that is above the lights (it hangs over some).

So far, so good for 2008!

·
Registered
934 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thundercat1 @ Mar 2 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lets see how long this thread will be up for... 5 4 3 2 1[/b]

Doesnt matter how long it stays, I made sure the first thing I did was save the pics. Once its on the internet, it's on the internet...

·
Registered
138 Posts
SH$T am I happy that I waited for an extra year, I love the new colors...now all i need is a "EXT" edition of the new F1000.. 144"X1.5" please.

who... ho!

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's amazing what one year makes in terms of looks. Cat does have a full plate though this year with Ski-Doo going on a major diet with better hp as well. Hopefully they have the bugs worked out as well.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Ewww the white on the F sleds is bloody awful, wonder why they did that when most people are taking the silver off the 07 sleds?
Still have the gross orange too.

Glad I bought the 07

·
Registered
367 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Mar 3 2007, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ewww the white on the F sleds is bloody awful, wonder why they did that when most people are taking the silver off the 07 sleds?
Still have the gross orange too.

Glad I bought the 07[/b]
You're the first one I've seen that likes the 07's graphics (or lack thereof) better than the new look 08's. I think the 08's look way better. They actually look like Arctic Cats, especially the SnoPro.

They get a thumbs up from me as far as graphics go.

To each his own I guess, but I'm glad I waited. I hadda feeling they'd get them better looking this year.

08 SnpPro for me !!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
From what I read on HCS the HPand weight numbers are missing in the handouts, sort of leads me to believe Cat might still be working on an answer to some of the competitions new sleds. Hopefully the full specs will be on the Cat website soon. I hope they lost a little weight and maybe gained a little power so the other guys can stop bragging. But then again all the bragging about light weight and power of the new Doo's might be a litle premature if the reliability doesn't prove to be there once the mass production models hit the snow next winter.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.