Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Beautiful ... nice billet accessories too :wub: Do your handguards work w/o hitting your windshield, or did you make some modifications (like a riser)?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Are those billet float gaurds or the carbon fiber ones. And where did you get them? THANKS
:beer_cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Snopropickle; they're billet float guards (sorry picture doesn't show them that well) and they are in the A/C '07 accessories catalog pg. #107, part # 4639-478 & they're $99.95 pr.
Jimster; I have 153 Woody's studs; 1.375 mega-bites

·
Registered
249 Posts
Are those AC handguard brackets? I was told those were on backorder for a while and the only ones you could get were the black ones?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (backinblack @ Jan 5 2007, 06:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are those AC handguard brackets? I was told those were on backorder for a while and the only ones you could get were the black ones?[/b]
Yes they're A/C handguard brackets; they were on backorder, but I guess I lucked out; but I'm still waiting for the billet brake lever that's been on backorder for at least 4 months now. It's been off backorder I was told on Dec. 27th ( or something like that date) but I don't have it yet!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, I appreciate that..and no I haven't ridden it an inch; this weather in upper New York State is more like early May.....trees are budding & flowers are coming out too; saw a few wasps the other day! Maybe the weather will change in February...I HOPE.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where did you get the billet wheels? I like the styling of them. Just a bit different than the AC billets. I had a problem with my hand guards hitting the windshield. Did you set them up a bit higher?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krazy Kat @ Jan 6 2007, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where did you get the billet wheels? I like the styling of them. Just a bit different than the AC billets. I had a problem with my hand guards hitting the windshield. Did you set them up a bit higher?[/b]
Got the billet wheels from Wahl Bros. Racing, kind of pricey though. The handguards clear the chrome windshield ok because I think it's a tad shorter than the standard Sno Pro windshield I took off. I also have the steering column all the way towards me and turned up a bit and the mounts angled up a little too. This I got just right after a few "twists", and now it clears the windshield by quite a bit.
Try this out on your sled; hope it helps you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts