Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yall wanted some pics of er' here ya go...

did some work to her today including a military ammo box and some plastic work. pulled the radiator gettin it ready for the racks... snorekeld the diffs and ran the intake up to the pod...

i really like the way the rear plastics turned out after the dremel got a hold of them...

enjoy :beer_cheers:

back seat and ammo box covered with rubberized under coating

shot from below...

rear plastic fender before...

plastic CUT!!!! reminds me of my 400!!!!!!

messin around...

pics of relocated radiator on SP box to follow tomorrow i hope!

thanx arctic CHAT!!!!!!!!!!! Rockerdude Rockerdude

marcus

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Nice. I like what you did with the rear plastics. I have front and rear bumpers and never thought of modifying the plastics. Is it just for looks?

WC

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks good I think that the cuts would look good under a bumper. The cuts I would say are for looks and wind resistance, you get some foreward thrust when stuck from throwing mud which in turn chunks makes you go faster. Im thinking box behind the seat for me.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (walkingcrow @ Jan 25 2007, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice. I like what you did with the rear plastics. I have front and rear bumpers and never thought of modifying the plastics. Is it just for looks?

WC[/b]
yeah, i like it a lot!

looks yes, but also in deep, deep water, expecially when (doing a wheelie) it's a little less plastic draggin' in the water and mud, ya know what i mean

·
Registered
934 Posts
Thats the way the TRVs fenders are cut. I too have thought about cutting, but i don't hate the stock look so I'm gonna keep it the way it is. Nice job though and the colour choice for the machine was perfect!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RandomTX @ Jan 25 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im thinking box behind the seat for me.[/b]
what did you have in mind piper? like a speaker box or a storage box?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MacEng @ Jan 26 2007, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thats the way the TRVs fenders are cut. I too have thought about cutting, but i don't hate the stock look so I'm gonna keep it the way it is. Nice job though and the colour choice for the machine was perfect![/b]
thank you sir! i bleed AC green ya know what i'm sayin'? no joke Rockerdude

i just like the way my 400's fenders were so i figured no harm no foul right?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
damn... so your more broke than me ROFL!

i did the radiator relocate 2 days ago as well, pics to follow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.