Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some pictures of where these blocks go on my rail. my sled lifts the skis way off the ground when i launch and it really is hard to controll it. so i bought the blocks off a ZR 800 that stop some of the weight transfer and will hopfully give me the controll i want. i hope you guys know what im talking about. so if you can post some pics and if you have ridden with them on and off the sled let me know what the diffrence is and what you prefer?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i found one picture and i have a good idea on where there going but i would like some measurments. how for from the blocks that the bolts go through that tighten or loosen your track and measuring from the top of the rail how far down do i drill the hole?

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I went out and measured for you. 3/8" to center of hole to the top of the rail. 1 1/4" from the center of the track adjuster block top hole to the center of the coupler block hole you want to drill. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FreezerBurnt @ Jan 21 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bought and ran the blocks last year

This year they are in the tool box

I moved the rear scissor back a hole[/b]
did you like the diffrence the blocks made when you put them on?

thanks for the measurments slick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts