Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Sweet!! :thumbsup: I've got some pics of my boys doing the same thing on their 90 and 50 respectively. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Nice photoshop job...doesn't look real to me.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (caper @ Feb 25 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice photoshop job...doesn't look real to me.[/b]

No photoshop..He has been riding this bike for 2 years. But maybe when your kid at 7years old, shovels 9 driveways everytime it snows he too will buy his own bike. This teaches WORK ETHIC and he has it... but probablyyour kid will end up like you...a pessamistic ass!!!!

To everyone else thanks I have more pics but this is the best.

·
Registered
738 Posts
it does kinda look like a photoshop job, like i dont see any tracks going up the bank.

photoshop or not, thats some class A parenting. its idiots that have their parents pay for everything that are going no where in life.

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Hey...keep this post within the guidelines you all agreed to here fellas....no bashing other members. That's the only warning I'll render.

I don't doubt the validity of the pics myself...that's cool as crap!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It does look like a photoshop but it isn't... he really isn' that high up I am standing on the road for the pic.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Caper, my appoligies but when someone starts stuff about a guys kid or what they have done...well you know.
I am over it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice picks.
It is nice to here that your boy has such a great work ethic. It is a true reflection of his great parents. Nice job.

cardio

·
Registered
119 Posts
nice pics :thumbsup:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dukie, I have to apologize to you for that "photoshop" comment I made. By no means did I intend it to be malicious or hurtfull to you or your son. When I first looked at the pic, it just didn't look right to me...in my line of work I play with alot of aerial photography and satellite imagery...anyway, I realize that it is just the angle at which the pic was captured. Again, I apologize to you and your son and anyone else for that matter if I offended you with that comment. CHIMO. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Nice, Better than my work ethic at sometimes... LOL
Thats a good thing! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts