Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my one riding buddy has a 2003 pantera 800 and the last ride of the year in 2005 my friend hit a rather large bump and it jared the sled and him while going about 30 mph or so. after stoping to check every thing out we noticed most every wire under the hood was burnt up and the sled wasn't even able to limp itself out of the woods . this past weekend we were riding it for the first time since it was fixed under warranty in 05'and the sled only has 750 mi. and has been dealer maintained .... while stoping to take a break the passanger handwarmers burst into flames 1 to 2 feet high !! i couldnt believe it, i was able to put it out with some snow though . Has anyone ever had a problem of this sort and what do you think that it could be ?

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
mice with matches.....J/K My brother-in-law has a panther with rear heated grips his get warm but not hot. good luck.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
finally got it back from the shop , no one wants to attempt to fixtherear grips because they haven't pinpointed and their tests didnt show a problem , the voltage regulator is good .... any ideas what it could be ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts