Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know the paint code for the green metal paint on the a-arms on the 440 sno pro. thanks

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
If you plan on getting the paint code and going to a body shop to have it matched you do not need the code, alls you need to do is bring in something that color to a body shop and as long as its not a chop shop they should be able to match it no problem...

Edit: Just remembered I had my dad`s painters at his collision shop mix up some for me, let me go see if the can has a paint code on it...

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Ha now that I think about it, I dont believe there is a paint code for the metal part cause thats powdercoat, when my dad had them mix the paint up that i used to redo my rear susp. parts he used a camera they have and took a pic of my 99 zr`s hood and they were able to match it perfectly with no problem... and the can didnt have a paint code on it, just said custom mix but autometric collision... good luck

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Check and see if any local shops or auto stores carry Dupli-Color paints. Dupli-Color has an engine enamel paint called "grabber green" that is about as close to cat green as you can get and plus its under $10 a can :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts