Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cat happy
Hey PA Riders! Just joined site. usually on Trial Conditions. Com. Site going down hill from Hackers and other types I won't say! Be Great If this site can get more active for Good Trail Reports. Hard to get going with bad snow in PA. Spring is cracking and everyone losing interest. Just came back from Ontario, Crossed into Canada from Peace Bridge Near Niagra! 4 & 1/2 hours north of Buffalo, great riding in ontario, Trials with 5 Feet on Snow, groomed, Doesn't get any better. I am loyal PA rider but in this kind of year Go north. Lots of Riders in Group complain about no snow, but some of us made the effort, If you can get a 4 Day Strech or better its their now. We are going back again on March 23 pending a big melt down does not show up. I believe conditions were so good that can survive a short warm up and its my guess they be riding to April 15. You can Ride!

·
Registered
152 Posts
agree with you sg. was up near haliburton end of jan. and was in cochrane march 8 to 13 th. i'll go back even if we have snow here.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Clarky and Pokey Pat drive up from State College PA for our annual Feb. get-together ride.
Clarky even came up for a weekend in March 06, just to test his sled.

Myself on the green CCE, Clarky standing behind his ST660, Jester on his F8 and Pokey Pat behind the camera (his ZR9 in the shot)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Originally posted by SnowGeneral@Mar 9 2006, 02:55 AM
Cat happy
Hey PA Riders! Just joined site. usually on Trial Conditions. Com. Site going down hill from Hackers and other types I won't say!  Be Great If this site can get more active for Good Trail Reports.  Hard to get going with bad snow in PA. Spring is cracking and everyone losing interest.  Just came back from Ontario, Crossed into Canada from Peace Bridge Near Niagra! 4 & 1/2 hours north of Buffalo, great riding in ontario, Trials with 5 Feet on Snow, groomed, Doesn't get any better.  I am loyal PA rider but in this kind of year Go north.  Lots of Riders in Group complain about no snow, but some of us made the effort, If you can get a 4 Day Strech or better its their now.  We are going back again on March 23 pending a big melt down does not show up. I believe conditions were so good that can survive a short warm up and its my guess they be riding to April 15.  You can Ride!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Some ArcticChatters will be visiting my area this winter too! Hope we get lots of snow!

Could always try OntarioTrailConditions.ca a try.

OntarioTrailConditions

·
Registered
524 Posts
You can count my in on that one AG. Im in the Haliburton region all the time. And from what I understand, your not that far from there.

Hope we get ton's of :sno: :sno:

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Originally posted by Woodzy@Jul 24 2006, 05:33 PM
You can count my in on that one AG. Im in the Haliburton region all the time. And from what I understand, your not that far from there.

Hope we get ton's of :sno:  :sno:
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I ride in the Haliburton area all the time!

Part of the southern edge of the Haliburton region starts right in my backyard! Actually, just a couple minutes accross the lake from my beach.

I'll be posting & checking for local area rides on OntarioTrailCondtion's OFSC District 2 forums.

·
Registered
594 Posts
second or third week in feb will be the crofty -AG ride # 2
ALL are welcome to attend !! I think krellheat is already in ,maybe I can talk DEB (GOSnow) into going as well .oh hell let's just all go and kick it for a week with AG !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts