Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS KIT FOR SECONDARY ON THE DIAMOND DRIVE, SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE ANYONE USE ONE OR KNOW ANYTHING ON THEM?

·
Registered
79 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (spedf7 @ Jan 13 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have also asked this question and also, like you, never received a response. I'm curious as well.[/b]
This year's winter has not allowed enough testing for us flat landers. I own one, and sent it to a guy in Ontario hoping he can test it (he likes to play with clutching, but did not want to spend the $$ to buy one. Since I cannot use it, he's borrowing it to try it and provide feedback). So he's got mine and I am waiting to hear his opinion....once he can test it.

If you're seeking anything other than better backshift and cooler clutches/belt, you'll probably be disappointed. Just a guess on my part. I bought into the hype a few months back and am hoping for what I just mentioned with upside being a little quicker. I'll let you know as I hear back on this kit. Issue in general sure has been quiet though....you'd think for reputation purposes the mfg would do some testing and report back....and possibly adjust their claims if needed. In the mean time, try and D&D shift assist....$20 is not much to lose. They include them in all their kits now (apparently) so that is saying something!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts