Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a part no. for the outerwear prefilter that will fit the 05/500? I believe its the same air filter as the V2's and the new 500's maybe all the newer style AC's.
Better yet if anyone can find a canadian distributor other that Royal distributing. I was talking to them this week about it and they didn't seem very interested in helping me out. They also had the wrong part numbers for the K&N filter in the catalog. What are you guys paying (USdollars)?
Can anyone tell me if I can just put one over the intake of the snorkel on my bike and not worry about the style/size?

Thanks

WC

·
Registered
177 Posts
Go over and check All Terrain Charlies website, have dealt with them and they've been good. I beleive they're in New Brunswick. Free shipping to some provinces.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (prairie fire @ Jan 12 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Go over and check All Terrain Charlies website, have dealt with them and they've been good. I beleive they're in New Brunswick. Free shipping to some provinces.[/b]
All Terrain Charlies is from Nova Scotia I think, have heard of them a couple times but never dealt through them.

WalkingCrow if you are just after an outerwear, check with any parts & accessory dealers that order through Parts Canada or MotoVan and they should be able to get what you need. PC and MV are a couple of the bigger parts distributer in Canada.

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (prairie fire @ Jan 12 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Go over and check All Terrain Charlies website, have dealt with them and they've been good. I beleive they're in New Brunswick. Free shipping to some provinces.[/b]

All Terrain Charley's prices are double (in Canadian $) than outlets in the the States. Check his tire prices. Twice the cost for exactly the same tire. I'd walk before I bought a tire or anything else from that outfit. People who pay these extraordinary prices keep gougers like that in business. Go to the competition and say yourself a lot of money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts