Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did 40 miles tonight but only on about a 20 mile stretch of C4H and it wasn't bad. Heard the C4G heading south from Medina was good too. Said they may try running the groomers tomorrow to get a good pack. Anyone gonna ride this area make sure you hit me up and say hi

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
County is still pretty good. Ricci Meadows to Kendall inn is the worst trail in the county, very rough and tricky water holes. Getting hammered now with snow, probably 4 inches already.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Rode through that trail on Sunday afternoon. 5 of them between Rt. 104 and Gilmore Rd. Tried to acess to the trail North of Gilmore Rd. and couldn't get around the mud/waterhole there so I gave up and went home. I live one mile West of the Sno-Flyer trail.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do could I get over that way then. The only route I know of is the C4G through Kendall heading east. Wanna head that way tomorrow.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WNYCatRider @ Jan 31 2007, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How do could I get over that way then. The only route I know of is the C4G through Kendall heading east. Wanna head that way tomorrow.[/b]
Not too sure about which route would lead you to East. Been out there twice with Team Arctic and snowman. I only can remember if you head out East of Kendall Inn...Look for signs which will lead you to Hamlin State Park and Hilton.

Good Luck,

AB :thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rode out of Randolf NY off the 86 yesterday with a customer of mine. Trails were fair to good to excellant the closer you get to Boutwell Hill State Land. Groomers were out and doing the job. Most of the mud and water has frozen 80 miles total from noon till 5pm. May try and start from Cassadaga and head south on the weekend. THe area in genneral is getting snow now and the weeks forcast is good and cold so we should be in good shape for a while I hope.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts