Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was lucky enough to get in early as a member of this site at Member #33.
Wandering if any of the other early members are still around.
While I mostly drive SkiDoos these days, I still have my '07 Twin Spar F-5 as a back up sled and still keep a close eye on what Cat is up to. Never know when I might switch back. I do like the new Sno Pro 500.
Mike

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jeff,
Certainly remember you from the early days. Seemed like a family back then, we all knew each other, what each other rode for sleds etc. All the sites are so large now, so many members its hard to keep track. But the new members are bringing a lot of good stuff to the sight.
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
It was pretty cool all those years ago. Hard to believe it's been over 6 yrs already. This is the only motorsports site I visit anymore. I hung out at Maxsled,com and RSS before I got here and a few MX sites. Still got you on my friends list Mike, always looking for something of yours to read. Your sled reviews/ride reports were always the best!!

This is a good subject, often wondered the same thing. Some of the mods are early members...AG is a single digit midget, think Labonte was early issue too?? Wes, 94ZR580, is an original too that still pops in.

That being said....I'm gonna take myself a little break I think.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Count me in...However, I do not browse in here as much as I used to. Also, I'm not into snowmobiles anymore. Spending and Focusing more of my time into riding Harleys and traveling around the good ol' USA !. :Chopper:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Not the top 100, but 188. That was only a couple of days after it started.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cehyoopers @ Dec 21 2009, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
just do a count-down,lol,a more important question is where is all the RSS guys,lmao,[/b]
Hey, did anyone ever find out what happend to Bud? Did he re-appear one day or just gone since?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cehyoopers @ Dec 21 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey,I forget,who started this site????? I dunno I dunno[/b]
A Doo guy. ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cehyoopers @ Dec 21 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey,I forget,who started this site????? I dunno I dunno[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Dec 21 2009, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
A Doo guy. ;) :lol:[/b]

HA! I had to chuckle at A G's response. It seems like a long time ago when Marc (Team Arctic) started this site, but it sure has come a long way since he sold it to ODS Dan. I still remember back in the day when we were doing "Member Counts" and celebrated every 1000 users.

I'm not here nearly as much as I used to be, but I still try to pop in and help when I can. No matter what I own, I'll always be a Cat guy at heart.

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Number 10 here....doesn't seem like that long ago either since Marc or AG sent me a message to come on over. It definitely doesn't seem like SIX years!!! Like Jeff and others, this is pretty much the only site I visit any more. You can get info here w/out all the negative b.s. Will go to HCS sometimes, but only in the ZRT forum, and not very often.

Kudos to the guys that keep this forum running!!!!! Not worthy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts