Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mavdog5p @ Feb 10 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Do you mind if i steal your idea? That sled is just simply amazing. Can anyone photo shop the green to white? I cant make my mind up.

Oah ya, want to sell your sled?[/b]

Haha..nope not selling it..would never get back what i put into it. The decals are from arctic fx...I imagine they can do it in white...check them out

·
Registered
153 Posts
Aww, Man you took my Orange and Green look.... :( Owell, Ill just make mine different! Looks SWEET THOUGH!!! GOOD JOB!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
All I can say is : WOW! Nice ride dude.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Def. 1 sick a** sled. Tim ride it out or anyone else have any ideas for my sled. I was thinking maybe a black hood with some kind of decal kit. My buddy does custom vinyl graphics and I told him maybe some flames. Black hood with red flames???? Maybe red middle piece on hood???

·
Registered
495 Posts
I like the look of this sled...maybe mine with all black hood and some red & black ghost flames. Not sure how mine would look with the red body pieces?? Maybe keep the red sides and get black for the front??? Not sure what kind of windshield he has....I'd like maybe the same but red faded into black...where to find???? Did the red and black firecats have a factory windshield with red at the bottom fading into black???

·
Registered
610 Posts
hey speedstang....i just thought you might want a few ideas on some paint for your sled.This guy did a awesome job on my sled(the green one).If you look close he ghosted skulls into the flame job!! check out his web site www.sniperkustoms.com Rockerdude

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (speedstang91 @ Apr 18 2007, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Def. 1 sick a** sled. Tim ride it out or anyone else have any ideas for my sled. I was thinking maybe a black hood with some kind of decal kit. My buddy does custom vinyl graphics and I told him maybe some flames. Black hood with red flames???? Maybe red middle piece on hood???

[/b]
You need to throw some RED C+A razors on that sucker.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.