·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pro-ex @ Feb 16 2007, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where in Ontario?[/b]

these shots were takin just south of port elgin last week.port elgin is along lake huron towards owen sound.
from michigan cross at port huron and head north,east around lake huron.the whole grey-bruce area gets a fairly decent amount of snow every year off of huron.you know how the U.P. and also old forge gets hit off the lake well thats our equivilent.

·
Registered
16 Posts
whoa now....Port is my hometown.....we got TONS of snow all at once I hear this year (Up in North Bay for college) how was it?!?!?!
we really didnt get much up here but it was enough for me to buy my leftover c6 lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
sweet pics man love the look of carvin in fresh powder

·
Registered
942 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Mar 23 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nice work Kerry. It's amazing how a good photographer can make you look soooo great. :lol:[/b]

Duane,

Is that a cheap shot or what? slaphappy slaphappy slaphappy

Kerry,

Awesome pics... what are you using for a camera? Clarity is great for an action shot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
695 Posts
<-- jelous i don't even remember the last time i got to ride in fresh fluffy powder

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Mar 23 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Mar 23 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice work Kerry. It's amazing how a good photographer can make you look soooo great. :lol:[/b]

Duane,

Kerry,

Awesome pics... what are you using for a camera? Clarity is great for an action shot. :thumbsup:
[/b][/quote]

Just poking some fun at Kerry. They waited so long to ride this year it's great to see them puting on the miles.

I'm just sad that Kerry is out riding so much he doesn't PM me anymore.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Mar 23 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Duane,

Kerry,

[/b][/quote]

Ron,thanks!
i use a canon digital 530,once ryan (f_ast)figured out the preload set button for action shots it works much better.
that way it captures at the exact moment.
heres a fabulous picture of ryan skying it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Mar 23 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Mar 23 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Duane,

Kerry,

[/b][/quote]

Just poking some fun at Kerry. They waited so long to ride this year it's great to see them puting on the miles.

[/b][/quote]

It's all in fun. :beer_cheers:

I enjoy the pics.

BTW... what did you use to take the pictures of the wolves in motion. They were awesome as well.

I couldn't believe that the pics came out as well as they did while you were cruising behind them.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Mar 23 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Mar 23 2007, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Duane,

Kerry,

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Duane,
no worries mate. :beer_cheers:
johnny(ditch'rocket)does have an uncanny ability of taking amazing photos and making me look good. this guy is unbelievable.
you see when i take the photos i capture a much different moment,see for yourself! sorry johnny.

P.S. i'll pm you

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kerry3eb @ Mar 24 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ron,thanks!
i use a canon digital 530,once ryan (f_ast)figured out the preload set button for action shots it works much better.
heres a fabulous picture of ryan skying it out.[/b]

Kerry,

SWeeet! Love the air. You won't see me up there. (Bad Bad, Knees and a fear of Heights) :D

I use a Sony DSC V-1 digital or my "old school" Nikon 8008 SLR. I am really impressed with the clarity of the new digital cameras. I'll have to do a little more research on the settings.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Ron

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Mar 25 2007, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kerry3eb @ Mar 24 2007, 12:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ron,thanks!
heres a fabulous picture of ryan skying it out.[/b]

Kerry,

SWeeet! Love the air. You won't see me up there. (Bad Bad, Knees and a fear of Heights) :D

I use a Sony DSC V-1 digital or my "old school" Nikon 8008 SLR. I am really impressed with the clarity of the new digital cameras. I'll have to do a little more research on the settings.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Ron
[/b][/quote]

hey ron,how are ya!
thanks again.we had fun at that one spot(the big air spot)the photos don't do justice.it was a very natural transition with a downward slope landing, in a ton of snow,so no landing was bad.and it was off the trail.
some of the jumps (not that you would)but could walk underneath the sled quite easily.
the key that we found was to keep your speed up,you would have so much hang time,if you came off the kicker squirrelly you could correct it in the air.
my buddy has a new canon digital 600,which is amazing and has crystal clear clarity.unfortunately we did not get a chance to try it.oh well next year.
check out these of, ryan(f_ast)and johnny(ditch'rocket)there my favourites.
p.s. i'm pushing 40 and feel the sore knees and back as well,your not alone!!!!! :beer_cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
Again... awesome pics. I'm not sure who's in the last pic but it definately looks like they got some distance.

I used to jumb and raise hell quite a bit. (No Big Air) I still ride distances but I had surgery on both knees and they can't take the impacts like they used to. Some of the guys I know hit the banks on the side of the road and jump cars (mostly their own), etc.

I guess I'm getting old... I have lots of FEAR now! :lol:

Anyway... thanks for sharing the pics and info on the camera. :thumbsup:

I'll look forward to next season. :beer_cheers:

Snow is gone... Sled is gone.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts