Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any where on the internet to look up parts for a 2005 AC 650v2? Also where is the best place to order parts from? My buddy needs a new brake claiper and knuckle for the right rear. His locked up and broke all this stuff plus put a huge hole in his wheel.

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
arctic cat has there own parts lookup also, not home right now otherwise i would post a link, think it's arcticcatpartslookup dot com mabey? think there is a link right off arcticcat.com, there parts seem to be a bit cheaper than alphasports.com. i have ordered off alpha before and can personaly recomend them. in canada there is brownsleisureworld.com .

·
Registered
140 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Just for reference, I just got back from a hunting trip where I trailered my V2 for about a 5 hr. ride. When I got home, I realize that somehow I had blown off the lid, cover and storage box on my machine. I went to all 3 sitea listed above and the arcticatonlineparts.com site was the cheapest by far, so I just ordered from them.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
I had the cover blow off my 06 650v2 and I now triple check both machines to make sure the doors are secure, It sure hurts paying for plastic when you have a brain malfunction. There's a good chance you remember the next time as I can't forget now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts