Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See how it's done with Mexican Immigrants waiting for Job Offers at a corner somewhere in California. :lol:
[attachment=139119:Mexican_Recliner.jpeg]

Attachments

·
Team ArcticChat
6,971 Posts
I drove by a place in CT that had a bunch of them hangin out on the corner waiting for work. There were signs posted that said " No Hassle Zone". WTF is that supposed to mean? We accept illegals and we'll even let you work and not pay taxes?

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Them illegal mexicans or immigrants needs to be either deported out of our damn country or shot to death. bang your head

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 17 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I agree.... Next i drive i'm buy i'm going to yell "INS". See what happens[/b]
Here ya Go, Enlarge this, Print it off on paper and attach to the door of your SUV.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Hey i have done that before. It's actually quite comfortable :D

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 16 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I drove by a place in CT that had a bunch of them hangin out on the corner waiting for work. There were signs posted that said " No Hassle Zone". WTF is that supposed to mean? We accept illegals and we'll even let you work and not pay taxes?[/b]
I guess someone's gotta do the work the rest of us don't want to do? I dunno

·
Registered
302 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kev @ Nov 24 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RIsnoPRO83 @ Nov 16 2009, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I drove by a place in CT that had a bunch of them hangin out on the corner waiting for work. There were signs posted that said " No Hassle Zone". WTF is that supposed to mean? We accept illegals and we'll even let you work and not pay taxes?[/b]
I guess someone's gotta do the work the rest of us don't want to do? I dunno
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, they do the work, get non taxed pay, now the people who dont have jobs and will take anything, can't get work because they wont take thrift store underwear for pay, and the rest who do have jobs, have to make up for the lack of taxes that the spics arent paying. we need to start micro-chipping the legals or somethin, make the illegals easier to find...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts