Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it happend to me cylindre on pull rope side sezed up on me it will still turn over but no comp on that side.i was going around 25 or 30 at a steady speed when it happend. last year i put 420 main jets in and moved clips up one from stock.leaning mach down ive road it around 800 miles like that with no problems.it also has v force 3 in it .well im going to pull it apart tonight .does any one no who can redo the nickle plated cylinders im in lower mich.sled only has 2000 mile on it what do you think happend?also i was told 99% of the time cylinder has to be redone or by new.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not shur onthe intake boots but i will be checking them out real good when i pull carbs off im all so going to turn oil pump up just a little.and put carbs back to stock.calling for big rain hear by end of week my season may be done/ thanks surrend

·
Registered
111 Posts
cylinders took a couple weeks for mine to get done so that leave you a little time hopefully!maybe youll get snow by then. i put v force reeds,and a pipe and can on my sno pro and never did anything except one jet size havent had any problems yet thankfully. have extra pistons and new cylinders just incase!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts