Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see cat makes two diffrent belts for the 03 zr 900. i have the 020 on my sled now I think they
make a 031 that fits it to has any one had any luck withthe 031 and whats the diffrence in the two
I no the 031 cost more. I think the 020 is getting soft after a few hard runs and starving the mach
from rpm in low end and mid range the sled has to walk its way to peak rpm. will not do it at 20 or 30 mph and then punch it it will go to peak rpm. sled has simons cpr clutch kit v force 3 reads tpi valves
.thanks for any help .

·
Registered
44 Posts
I run 020 on my ZRT 600 and find the same results.Cold not an issue. Run it hard for a while and then I have a hard time pulling revs from mid range up.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was just thinking if i went to the 031 belt it may not get so soft after a few runs i heard it was a harder belt.maybe help my rpm problem.but most every one ive talked to say they have had no problems with the 020 belt .

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
IMHO...............your looking for a fix in the wrong place. Best to address the real issue, belt must be overheating due to either poor alignment / loose deflection or your clutch set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts