Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My opinion of Big Red Offroad Park, when I went out there it was pretty dry only two very small mudholes I was a little discouraged with it being so dry but, they do have some very technical slopes you need to be careful on I had to winch up a few of them and many I would'nt even try. They have a racetrack and drag strip built for the fast movers and it is fun if you have a sport atv. It took us most of the day to try and hit every single trail there which ended up being a great day out but I just wanted more mud and see who had the biggest balls to make it. I went out there end of the summer and there was only about 20-30 people out there about half 4x4 and the other half sport bikes no road vehicles were allowed which is a plus. If you have a machine like mine this would be a great place to go after a big rain or snow.

Another place i've been this year for deer season is Three Rivers WMA which is not mean't for atv's at all only during deer season it's all gravel roads and you can't go off the gravel road or you will get a fine. But one thing is the scenery it is amazing down there. But at far as riding its very boring.

South canadian river between Union city and Hwy 4 every time I've been the water has been low there's only a couple of places with tall sand hills to climb found a few spots where the mud runs wild and you aint making it but it sure it fun to try (have winch handy) I used a full tank of gas running from hwy 4 to union city gas station which didnt have fuel and back to hwy 4. And on that note do not park at hwy 4 or union city hwy 81 the police will fine you and dont drive across the road with your atv thats another fine.

I'm always looking for new places to ride if you've got any suggestions load up and lets go I've got 3 guys I know with atv's and there always willing to ride.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I heard about another place to go ride in Davis, OK called Cross Bar Ranch Park number is 580-369-2444 if anyone has been there give me some feedback.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.