Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I expected this forum to be really filled up and active. I guess not so much. Montana has places ranked in the top 5 places to ride n the US by snowest magazine and others. I personally have been to every riding place here in Montana and know the mountains very well. SO, I'm going to keep this forum updated with the conditions and riding area info. Please ask questions on places you're thinking of riding at or have heard of or even give me oppinions on the places you've riden around here. Also I'll try to keep this montana forum updated on significant snow fall in the places around here.

Also if you're thinking of planning a trip here or are looking for people to ride with that know the area drop me a PM or reply in this forum and I'll put you in touch with the people to talk to.

·
Registered
35 Posts
where are the areas around helena

we have moved just outside of helena heading towards avon,we went on the ride in elliston so we know the mountains around are area pretty well.So any input would be great.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pray For SNOW!!!!!

I live in Butte, there are numberous area's around here with excellent riding from intermediate trails to extreme backcountry. We ride areas like such as....

Georgetown lake
Red Lion
Silver Lake
Peterson Meadows
German Gulch
American Gulch
Highlands

But my Favorite has to be West Yellowstone / Island Park Area

A group of us will be going to Island Park from the 30th of Dec to the 2nd of Jan if there are any takers!!

I have yet to go to Cooke City but that is in my plans for this winter. Looks like i might be going down there on the 7th of Jan to ride with Brett Rasmussen and Aaron from Gear Up Supply in Columbus, MT.

Send a PM if you want to link up in the West / IP area over the New Year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts