Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 03 F7 Sno Pro out today for a little powder ride on the lake and about 15 min into the ride my oil light and temp lights came on. I stopped immediately and checked my reservoirs( oil-Amsoil Dominator & coolant). All fluids are normal??? at this time I'm confused because the sled was and still is running top notch. It's parked now though!!! So if any one out there has an anwser for me, please help.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. btw my first post on this sweet site.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Did they both come on at the same time? Do they come on as soon as the sled is started after the sled has cooled off? Warning lights a little on the dim side? Sometimes moisture can work its way into the electrical connections after busting powder and cause funny thing to happen. If you can pull it in a warm and dry it out and check the connections you might find the problem. Can you guess where the pic was taken in my avatar Cat happy Great sight with lots of info welcome call

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya both my oil light and my temp light came on at the same time about 5 min after riding. I also did notice that my temp. light was very dull. I could hardly see it in daylight running conditions.

Thanks for the tip regarding moisture in my electrical connections. I guess I gotta find a heated garage.

As for your photo; It's Mt. Cheminis, located near my home stompin grounds in Virginiatown, Ontario. Nice pic

THX

·
Registered
205 Posts
Sounds like moisture. Try a blow dryer on the connections and put a dab of dielectric grease on them to keep it from happening agian. Good old V-Town, been going up there sence Guy used to have the grocery store in town.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts