Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welcome call I belong to wellingtonsnowangels.com we take alot of trip and was wondering if there any one in the area of Lorain/Cuy/Medina area's that want to join or would like to ride. Let me know let it :sno: :sledder: Rockerdude :site: :chug:

·
Registered
28 Posts
:chug:

I recently joined the club 2 weeks ago there in Pheasant Run. I was a memeber a couple of years ago and had to stop coming because of overtime at my job. I want to ride so I've cut down on the OT. I'm ready for some trips, let's go. A friend of mine at work will join the Snow Angels soon.

Ralph

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kewl welcome , to the club, its a great club fun bunch of boys. This is also a great site great tips and good friends :site: :sno: :sledder: :sno:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we getting some snow today about 10-12'' in painsville . I think we will ahve some snow to ride on friday. then it will melt but **** im not bitching , rock on dudes

·
Registered
610 Posts
Originally posted by arcticat_stud_dave@Nov 17 2005, 04:22 PM
we getting some snow today about 10-12'' in painsville . I think we will ahve some snow to ride on friday. then it will melt but **** im not bitching , rock on dudes
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Sounds like you guys are gonna get some snow for a while there in the snow belt!! We're just getting a dusting here in the south.
:cold: :chug:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Originally posted by arcticat_stud_dave@Nov 17 2005, 07:12 PM
you guys getany snow in holms county? were do you ride mostly?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Snow is real spotty here, sometimes we get alot and sometimes very little. Do most of our riding around the property and over at a buddy's place.
:chug:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well im here in Madison in Lake County, we got about 12 inches!! I just got home from terrorizing the town! What a blast, first ride of the year!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello folks, I am from Iowa and was wondering what kind of riding there is in north central OH? I have family in the Sandusky area and would love to have a reason to bring the sleds with me on the next trip this winter. I have looked on the web for info, but have not found a lot. Hoping maybe someone could help me out. Thanks, Rich.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone on here from NW Ohio?? Anybody know of any clubs in this area?? I would love to join a local club but currently I deal with 2 up in Michigan (areas I ride in). Please let me know,,,
Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts