1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:banman: grbanman :banman:

[attachment=67099:100_1491.JPG] [attachment=67100:100_1492.JPG]

[attachment=67101:100_1493.JPG] [attachment=67102:100_1495.JPG]

ITP Mudlites 30x10x14 and 30x12x14.............sitting on ITP SS112 :super_happy:

Time to go update my sig........... Cat happy

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That's nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

But it's way too clean! :devil_angry:

Edit, left rear looks low for some reason????

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hos650 @ Mar 21 2007, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's nice!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

But it's way too clean! :devil_angry:

Edit, left rear looks low for some reason????[/b]
Good catch on the low tire.........just put them on and ran it into the building and noticed it........they forgot to put the stim inside the valve stim when they mounted them bang your head

And as far as the clean thing.........can't put new tires on a dirty cat........ :stop_nono:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Damn that looks awesome! let us know how it rides!

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Those tires are HUGE and the rims are CRAZY

NICE RIDE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Mean lookin cat you got there. Let us know how they ride.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
They look huge on there, I wonder if you will have a rubbing problem when turning at all

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No rubbing issues at all w/ the tires. The H1 has no problem turning them.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Looks good, D!! :thumbsup: What did you do, hit the Lottery? I dunno :tongue_nana: :lol:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
yeah well..........My shop is still bigger than your's..........at least the blueprints say it WILL BE!!!! :tongue_nana:

Looks good BC............would look better sittin' at the ROCK!!!! :thumbsup:

l8r
AL

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BIG AL @ Mar 21 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah well..........My shop is still bigger than your's..........at least the blueprints say it WILL BE!!!! :tongue_nana:

Looks good BC............would look better sittin' at the ROCK!!!! :thumbsup:

l8r
AL[/b]
10-4 on the "ROCK"..........only three months to go............ :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Mar 21 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks good, D!! :thumbsup: What did you do, hit the Lottery? I dunno :tongue_nana: :lol:[/b]
scret ..................Can-O-Mub profits......... :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GRIM @ Mar 22 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Mar 21 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks good, D!! :thumbsup: What did you do, hit the Lottery? I dunno :tongue_nana: :lol:[/b]
[/b][/quote]

:angry_mad: Funny thing is I haven't seen any of my Royalty Checks yet!! :devil_angry:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Mar 22 2007, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GRIM @ Mar 22 2007, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Mar 21 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]

:angry_mad: Funny thing is I haven't seen any of my Royalty Checks yet!! :devil_angry:
[/b][/quote]

:Bangin: ..........be there for the ride at the "ROCK" in June and I'll cook you a steak instead........... :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I'd love to, but once again it looks like the ride has been scheduled right in the middle of baseball season!!! bang your head

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boilers94 @ Mar 23 2007, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd love to, but once again it looks like the ride has been scheduled right in the middle of baseball season!!! bang your head[/b]
:boohoo: ..............once again you fail to support the site............. mikeyslap ..................mabey you can make the fall ride........grbanman

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Grim, where in NC are you located?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts