Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang, we're leaving at 3:00am for a weekend of camping and riding in the mountains of Virginia just west of Winchester. A 3500 acre family owned property that has great trails and a lakeside primitive cabin. There will be a 660 Raptor, a Kawi 250 (gonna be hard to keep up), an 800 Renegade, a couple of Kawi Brute Forces and my trusty 500 Cat. Ride from sun up till sundown, then it's burgers cooked over an open fire and some cold brewski's before climbing into the sleeping bag. Get back up the next morning and do it all over again.

I just put the ITP Terracross tires on my Cat and the Renegade is running them too, so I'll post and let you all know how they performed. Give me a few days for pictures as we're using disposable 35mm cameras. The only things that beats riding the trails is "camping out and riding the trails".

"I'd Rather Be Judged by Twelve than Carried By Six"

06 500i auto
2500 Warn Winch
ITP series 5 rims
ITP Terracross Tires
Magellan GPS
60" Eagle Plow

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Sounds like a blast. Don't forget to let us know how it goes.
JD

·
Registered
731 Posts
Sounds alot like our turkey hunting trips to PA. A ton of fun, good hunting, great riding , great friends, and cold brews with dinner! No wife's , no phones, no cares!
Get us some pic's and let us know how it goes. Sounds like youre in for a good time!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Man, am I envious!

Hope you guys have a great time. I look forward to reading about it.

stellarpod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.