Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
9,036 Posts
So where is the best place to buy one. I have been dealing with my wheeler stalling when I put the winch to hard use. Or is that just a problem with the aftermarket CDI's?? I have drawn it down to the point where there was no power, so I guess it is time anyways.

· Registered
9,036 Posts
Yup, that's it. In fact I am the last one on his buyer list. Just bought it last night.

· Registered
9,036 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanny651 @ Mar 8 2007, 11:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't know what the battery compartment looks like on your quad, but the Odyssey is a tad taller, a little longer, and a little thinner than stock.[/b]

I think the '03's were identical to the '04's, right?? I just received mine last night. Is that bad boy a lot heavier than the OEM....it sure feels like it. It's going in tonight.

· Registered
9,036 Posts
Here is all the info on it.

Attachments

· Registered
9,036 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticDad @ Mar 14 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope it's worth it - I just spend $90 on one of these (ebay, just ordered it so haven't received it yet) and also bought 2 of the battery tenders recommended by Odyssey. $90 is what I expect to pay for big truck batteries, not little pissers like this ;)

Jay[/b]

Boy, I hear ya!!!! I had the buyers remorse shortly after I bought mine too. I will say it is impressive. The first thing I did was go out back and purposely get buried in the mud/snow/slush combo, like I did a while back. I knew I could get stuck in the same spot easily as I left some real good ruts. I tied the cable around a tree, sat on it and let it idle while I winched myself in. It never missed a beat or stalled the quad and it was a very good workout. I give it a big thumbs up!! :thumbsup: All I did with the battery bracket is flatten out where the bracket wraps around your old battery, then re-install, easy as that. I bet it is 2# heavier than the old one, but well worth it, it better last for 2 years at least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.