Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
37,342 Posts
Have you ever signed in with another user name and password ?

·
Registered
10,520 Posts
Not sure what’s confusing. When you signed up it allowed you to use your current screen name because no one had it. Northlake7301 has been on a while if that’s who your thinking of. It’s probably coincidence he has a Bearcat 3000 and you have a Pantera 3000. If someone is sending you a PM instead of other guy, that’s their fault for not picking correct member.
I’m sure doorfx will help you out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not confused, the website has a glitch is what I'm trying to say. I sign on as usual but it thinks I am someone else. I think the 7301 and the 73 is being used with the same log in.

·
Administrator
37,342 Posts
I’ll look into it.

·
Administrator
556 Posts
I'm not confused, the website has a glitch is what I'm trying to say. I sign on as usual but it thinks I am someone else. I think the 7301 and the 73 is being used with the same log in.
There is no glitch. It is 2 different accounts. If you want to reach out to me, and let me know email addresses you have used, we can look at merging them.

You have 2 accounts. Both on the same IP address.

One is Northlake73 (created 4 days ago) and the other is northlake7301. I can merge the accounts once you reach out to me to verify email addresses and let me know which one you want to keep.

- Cricket

1 - 7 of 7 Posts