Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from puting on 141 miles. It's a lot more than I planned on but one thing kinda led to another. It's not looking too good for the club ride / trail side meet this Saturday. The river bottoms are already flooded. There's nice ponds where the trail used to be. The pic where my sled is parked sideways is where I turned around. I don't mind skipin a little water but not in tight trees where there's turns involved. The second puddle pic I did run across. I actually crossed one quite a bit bigger but didn't think to take a picture. I didn't have my camera with me so these are just cell phone pics. It's sad to say but I think the season is done in my immediate area. The high school kids really did a number on the trails on President's Day when they were off school and due to the flooding the grooming is probably kaput for the year. It's nothing but bumps and water. I did get to some good riding though by where I used to live. The trail between Cologne and Glencoe had been groomed and was nice. The last / white pavement pic was shot on that old rail bed just south of Hwy 7 between Lester Prairie and Silver Lake.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts