Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do some power mods to my sled but can't decide on whether to install a 30hp boss noss kit or do the 800 kit by rkt or union bay. My M7 has plenty of power for most everything, would like a little more for the big climbs. For those who have ran noss how did you like it?

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
the 800 will cost you less in the long run & it'll be there all the time!

I've even seen a couple M8 motors on ebay already for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Id say go with the NOSS. The bottles themselves r expensive but 2 fill them up its only $20 or sumthing. And with the NOSS u cud change the nozzle for a bigger hp boost if u wanted 2.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You might want to go with the boondocker noss kit. I did because i am a power junky and new I would want more this year and sure enough i added a speedworx 800 i still use the noss with it . Speedworx flashed my ecu but most of the other big bor kits require a boondocker controll box to add fuel. Just figure out which big bore kit you want before and call them before you bye noss. PS three of us already ordered boondocker turbos for next year think about before you go halfway like we did.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never been a believer in the dry shot nitrous system like the boondockers kit is. I like the wet shot better and they make more power. We do a lot of quad racing up at the dunes in idaho and the boondockers kit does not perform like the wet shot systems do.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'd go with NOS for the simple reason when you need the extra ponies, just push the button......As well, very cheap to re-fill the bottle :super_happy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts