Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the forum from Timmins or surrounding area?

I make frequent trips to Iroqois Falls, Cochrane, Kapuskasing, Gogama, Sudbury.

Always looking for people to ride with.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
I've ridden in those areas before, mainly because there isn't enough snow here.

The way this winter is going, I may have to take a vacation week off just to sled somewhere up there.

If I do, we should hook up! :chug:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely, let me know if/when/where :)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Hey go into the Bait and Tackle store and drag Leon Dumoulins lazy butt out for a ride!!

Hows J&B treating you as a Cat dealer..are they as good or better then Big Way?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never had a problem with Big Way last year when I was runnin my RMK, great service.

As for J&B, the salesman who sold me the slead was no hell, didn't seem very knowledgable as he had to get someone everytime I had a question, they didn't have the MCat tarp, spare belt, at time of purchase I had to wait.

He did cut a great deal with the price, cause I work with his wife, that's the only reason they got my business cause I would have walked away otherwise.

The speedo didn't work upon delivery, apparently the speed sensor is pooched, something you think they would have checked on the bench...

I asked when I bring it in if they can hook up my visor heater, they said sure, cost about 50 bux, you'd think for the inconvience of me having to bring a brand new sled back to get an unchecked part fixed they would just do it out of the kindness of there heart...

Also I had to wait just over a week from purchase date to take delivery as they needed the altitude kit....

Not impressed at all....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Freezerburnt is up that way, he is always looking for someone to ride with. I stick too Haliburton trails myself......

·
Premium Member
5,566 Posts
I heard they got 10-15inches aka 20-35+cm last night and today about an hr north of here they closed 144 this morning

·
Registered
35 Posts
Trials are fair to good as of Dec29th we got rain wish ruined a few spots but then again we still have the base
I travel a good protion of the trail on a daily basis (to work and back ) I try to get a good feel for the balance so I pick a different route when ever i can

Have fun on the teails

·
Registered
15 Posts
Trails on January 18th are in good condition. Had a very cold week (-35C no wind chill) so the base is solid. A few more snowfalls and te trails will be perfect!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts