Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trails are good would give them a 5 out of 10.

Powerlines heading north and south from 104 are in good condition watch you speed on some of the blind hills cause there are some water holes on the other side.

DO NOT TAKE the trail leading to kinleys that goes north and south from the woods. There is a major water hole that is about 4 feet deep. get there via 104 from power lines.

ONE THING I FOUND LAST NIGHT WAS THE STOP SIGNS AND INTERSECTION SIGNS COME UP QUICK (NOT LIKE TUG) SO JUST KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THAT.

RIDE HARD BUT SAFE!

There are some mogals out there that can be doubled!

I will report more in the morning...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WRR Sno-Phone 585-251-2528

·
Registered
175 Posts
hey thunder, I'm in NW Wayne. and I dont' ride much around here.. We should hook up and do a ride.
MAybe sunday? I'm heading to the hill in the AM . I just hope we can see to ride with thier sno report..

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (05F7efisnopro @ Feb 2 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey thunder, I'm in NW Wayne. and I dont' ride much around here.. We should hook up and do a ride.
MAybe sunday? I'm heading to the hill in the AM . I just hope we can see to ride with thier sno report..[/b]

I cant Sunday, but gonna try to get out on Saturday. I was saposed to go to tug today but had some issues with my truck. dam.

I heard they closed a main trail in marion? land owner got pissed or something.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was up to hill yesterday, its was a great ride. I carved almost 20 miles from cedar pines to the sportsman @ 7:30am. powder was deep. I forgot the camera though.. DAM! bang your head
my Wife buried hers up to the seat when she blew through a turn .. pricless. lol
but after 130 miles my arss is sore.

I havn't seen any closed trail here, been out and around a little. but I'll post it if I find out different..

·
Registered
492 Posts
Trails suck hard North of Marion.... 2- 3 ft whoops ....what else is new !! Thin south of rt 31 but fast and flat for the most part !! 415 local miles so far...better than nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts