Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is anything else you can do? Not into the money of a turbo, just curious if anyone has tried conventional 4-stroke mods like a different cam (is there room?), pipes , intake ect.

No snow is making me hold off for this year but I am thinking about a new sled. I think now I might wait for different injection. I don't think throttle body fi is here for the long haul (di?). I haven't gotten any riding or snow yet but I have got about 500 miles on my klx 250 dual pupose bike so far this jan. My zr is ready for snow and so am I.

Just wanted to see what others thought. Later

·
Registered
183 Posts
to get any real gain in performance you would be at the price of a turbo, this has been discused before. I know right now you can get 05 turbo for $7,500 at one of the dealers here in Vermont they want to dump just to save on their intrest payments. Krellheat has done a few things to his non turbo but nothing with the engine, just skis and handlebar and riser that kind of stuff. good luck with your quest you would probally be better going to a speed shop for info than a snowmobile dealer. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Stickers.

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
I changed the angle of the helix and increased the weights--faster out the hole against another stock T660 but that is about it.

More stickers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts