Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a set of hotwires for my ZRT 600, I am wanting to know what is all that is needed? My sled is a 96, with a 98 motor.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I know about that thread, but sorry to say I cant read 33 pages of stuff, to just find a I need such and such. I sat and read 4 pages and that was hard for me to do.

·
5,963 Posts
Here you Go.

Ordered a set for my triple last week and will be at the house tomorrow!

I talked to Jeff at Nology in regards to the 2 different part numbers they give for snowmobiles. Here is what he told me over the phone.

Part #: 012 001 101
These wires are for sleds with the wires clued to the coils. They come with an adapter kit that allows you to cut your stock wires and screw (tap) into the Hotwires. They also have the weather seals that goes over the splice and shrinks with a heat gun or some source of direct heat.

Part # 012 001 031
These guys here (which is the part # we see alot in this threat), are for the guys that have the plug wires screwed into the coils and don't require cutting.

Lat week when I contacted Jeff and asked him if I had ordered the wrong wires (after seeing part # 031 used in this threat), he said no I didn't order the wrong wires (part # 101), I also asked why part # 031 has a side note of digital ignition and part # 101 didn't. He said they both are for digital ignition and the only difference is what already explained above.

Hope this helps some sledders out there, so they don't have to play the return game!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.