Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EdOkay Im new to this, but i recently acquired a 2006 arctic cat 400 automatic. I got it running in no time just the starter button was fried and replaced some fuses. Rode for a couple weekends and everything was good. The final weekend I was riding fine. I stopped for a few and thrn tried to start riding again and it wouldnt start, first I noticed the stator wires were laying against the exhaust pipe and melted all the plastic off but the wire were still intact so to shorten this story it ended up being my flywheel magnets have shifted. I recently replaced the flywheel with a new upgraded one. Now still have no spark. The stator looks fine and tests fine. So im wondering if anyone knows what the bext step I should take or if ive missed something, also i put on a new voltage regulator. I really like this bike and want to keep riding it. Im thinking about getting a new stator, so any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
Download a free service manual at countrycat.com under technical. All the test procedures are in there.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts