Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. 8 degrees Celsius on New Years Day?????????? Anyone in ON. have any snow? Feel like I am going to wither away!!!! Anyone in sudbury chime in please.....somewhere I could trailer to from Kitchener...not too far

Signed,

Losin' it!!!

SPDFREEK.

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
Crazy year isn't it? Even the ice around here is sketchy at best. The worst part of the whole deal is that the lakes and rivers are LOW and we needed a big winter to get those water levels back up. It could still happen but certainly doesn't look promising.

·
Registered
172 Posts
ya i know how you feel spdfreek. we got a lil bit yesterday but didnt even give us 2 inchs and before that we had no snow at all, and now there saying that tomorrow is sposed to be raining, freezeing rain, and possible chance of snow, it friggen makes me mad thats for sure

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
I'm looking out my window as I type, and it's an actual downpour right now bang your head If it had been cold enough the past few weeks we'd have so much snow we would be digging ourselves out of the house!!!

If it's not going to freeze it may as well heat up to the 50's. That way I could at least go golfing I dunno

One more day, and the New Year begins. Let's HOPE the weather changes for the better and a cold spell gets us back on the right track, along with some dumpings of snow. I know last year was similar in that we weren't riding New Year's weekend, or the weekend after. Things turned around after the 2nd week of January, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
172 Posts
yeah i know how you feel labonte and at least u got some snow last winter, i had to drive basically across the state of maine all the way up to a town called fort kent (pretty much the top of maine lol) just to go snowmobileing for a weekend, not to mention i had just got my zrt last january and i've only got 2 good rides on it and that was when i went to fort kent... and to think that rain that you are getting right now i'll be getting here tomorrow if not then tuesday!!!! makes me so friggin mad bang your head... also makes me wanna go to mother nature and smack some sense into her chairshot lol

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same deal Labonte, we have been getting lots of rain and ya can't help but think "man, if it were a little colder". If the temps would have been like they should have we too would be diggin' ourselves out.

Let's all fire up that old snow dance again.

SPDFREEK

·
Registered
172 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SPDFREEK @ Dec 31 2006, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Let's all fire up that old snow dance again.

SPDFREEK[/b]
ya i think we need to do that spdfreek, but give me a couple hours so i can make sure i still know it lol

·
Registered
237 Posts
I went out yesterday and to my surpise it was snowing! look like we may get enough to even fire the sleds up, but bye the end we got a damn inch!

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
I'm done dancing, quit dancing years ago. All I'm asking now is that it at least snows a few inches and gets cold enough to get out on the ice and run my sled. It's just hard to beleive that a state known as winter hell never even freezes up anymore.

·
Registered
337 Posts
atleast im not the only one without snow...whens it going to snow?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? bang your head

·
Registered
237 Posts
Even calsis Manie has no snow? WTF! I would have tripped to there my buddy has a camp out near there off RTE9! Last time I had seen a winter there, there was a ton of snow! who knows maybe we hold our breath and may wind up with a wild winter anyways!

·
Registered
172 Posts
it's hard to believe isn't it rad8165... we got about 1 to 2 inchs of snow 2 days ago and today it's basically all gone because this mornin it was freezing rain, and right now at 5:13pm it's pretty much down pouring rain... i would of taking pictures but the card reader on my computer isnt working right

hey rad where is your buddy's camp?, i might at least know the general area of where it is...

·
Registered
10,118 Posts
56 degrees today. mid 40's predicted the rest of the week here in Western New York. Started the t-cat once and never fired up the pantera yet. Blew out the driveway once a few weeks back. ---REDICULOUS !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man we lucked out. We have had like 3-4" for weeks, and nothing in the forcast. Then on Saturday night we were to get a "10-15cm snowfall warning"... Well we got 36cm. Went out riding today. Man did it feel good.

It will come, eventually....

Jordan

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Well it looks like it will be So 'nice' on my planned ride weekend Jan 13 the we can leave the sleds at home and serve umbrella drinks by the rink which will easily work as a pool, estimated temp 13° C (56°F) and sunny

·
Registered
148 Posts
I trailered mine up to Caribou the day before Christmas and when I arrived I found GREEN GRASS!!! bang your head The day after Christmas it snowed about seven or so inches, I did get about two hundred or so miles on my sled. :super_happy: Now if I could just get some around the house I'll be happy.... :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wayne from Pontypool @ Jan 2 2007, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well it looks like it will be So 'nice' on my planned ride weekend Jan 13 the we can leave the sleds at home and serve umbrella drinks by the rink which will easily work as a pool, estimated temp 13° C (56°F) and sunny[/b]
I already got permission from the wife too for Jan 13th. (maybe not really permission but I certainly dropped some not so subtle hints :lol: )

You'd better have some snow by then and I'd better have a functioning sled.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hey bpatton74 where abouts is madison at? i live in a city called calais maine 2nd eastern most city in the U.S. it's in washington county, i'll be trailier up to fort kent the 3rd week of febuary so they better some some freakin snow up there then or else i will be some mad lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts