Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11,543 Posts
actually you have it a little wrong.

the DNR is opening up more forest roads to orv use in the lower.

you still cannot ride on the snowmobile trail with an ORV during the snowmobile season december 1st till march 31st legally.

including snowbikes not manufactured as a snowmobile .

I’m thinking they would tear up the trails more than a sled. It’s bad enough hitting moguls left behind by guys on sleds stopping on trail then giving it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There's a whole lot of uncertainty with these things, pretty cool though, and I really want to ride one! As for the guy that commented on the carpet for the "cave" you can actually buy it from Cat, it's listed in the accessory catalog.

·
Administrator
38,379 Posts
There's a whole lot of uncertainty with these things, pretty cool though, and I really want to ride one! As for the guy that commented on the carpet for the "cave" you can actually buy it from Cat, it's listed in the accessory catalog.

Can you post the part number please?

Reactions: arff

·
Registered
11,543 Posts
Reactions: doorfx

·
Super Moderator
8,922 Posts
I saw one of these bikes last week on trail in the UP. The sound is so different.
Not much of an issue with ripping up the trails. ATV traffic leaves bigger trenches unless they also have tracks. Interesting that the bike had a spare fuel can and bag. I can imagine the need for more fuel.

·
Administrator
38,379 Posts
I would have figured they would have been a lot more. I know it’s US dollars.
How do I get that one past the wife?? Think think think!!!

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: 660catman

·
Administrator
38,379 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
scared money don't make money.........apply that however you want, I say buy the damn thing and worry about the fall out from the wife at a later date.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission, an easy moto to live by when "happily married"

·
Registered
11,543 Posts
scared money don't make money.........apply that however you want, I say buy the damn thing and worry about the fall out from the wife at a later date.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then permission, an easy moto to live by when "happily married"

Trouble is I need three. I saw this when another member posted it
IMG_1169.JPG

Reactions: snowxcrazy1

·
Registered
11,543 Posts
You can order as many as you want, from any dealer

It would be great if that was my wife telling me this lol.

Reactions: Krom and doorfx

·
Administrator
38,379 Posts
Reactions: 660catman

·
Administrator
2,464 Posts
Just incase you can sneak one by her..
4'x6' floor mat 5214-103
4'x8' atv mat 5214-104
4'x10' snowmobile mat 5214-105
6'x10' rov mat 5204-066

MSRP, and dealer cost are the same, so you should just shop for the best deal. Some online vendors may have a glitch in their system that will give you a discounted price.

·
Administrator
38,379 Posts
Yes they are ^^^ I just got a quote lol

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll take one for the sled, just go ahead and put that on the old bank of america card and we will worry about it in 9 months or later. So with that being said, are we going to have a snow bike or not?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts