Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I felt it was time for a new post...

1-25-07 Picked rode 20+ miles Motor #1 (1 hour of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

1-31-07 Had to wait for AC approval ... sled repaired by Noon one week later - Local Test Rides
2-01-07 Ride 210 miles Motor #2 (1.25 days of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

2-12-07 have to travel & change reservations to picked up repaired sled. Ride locally 12 miles Motor # 3 (1/2 hour of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

2-14-07 Picked up sled and ride. Excess fuel blowing out pipe. Swap ECU.... still rich... Swap ECU... Still Rich
Rode sled: Ride awesome... motor sucks... (ride 3.5 days)

2-17-07 Leave sled for repairs.

AC tech support has not responded to my dealers call or the issue.
What good is a 3 year warranty if it sucks the 1st day.
Returned sled for a full refund as a defective product to dealership but Cat has not responded to dealership.

2-19-07 Last ECU was overnighted to AC
2-28-07 No word on ECU issue... still have no sled. No XF1000s available in area.

Did some checking... no local dealer sales rep... Called cat left messages in legal dept., customer service, and another office to which I was referred. I believe that this is great publicity for them... don't you?

The dealership/owner agrees with me... has multiple calls into cat as well.
Currently, the dealer realize's that they are liable for the defective product... although we both know it's not thier problem but until cat steps up... its the dealer's headache.

Anyway, I have to ask... What would you do if you were in my shoes. I'm tired of patiently waiting.

What would be fair to ask for in damages on a sled that you paid for in full on a spring purchase and could only ride 4+ days with issues.

bang your head Plus add the following:

Lost 3 weeks expenses @ the local hotel (while sled was in for repairs), lost a season's worth of riding (depreciatiton)
I also paid for and set up the sled with ohlin's, TSL wheel kit, studs, etc.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
After reading your posts, I could feel your pain and troubles...If I were in your shoes, I'd go for Legal Action even though your dealer has been great to you. Talk it over with your dealer first and see what he would do to go another extra mile or two before finalizing your decision.

BTW, Not a fun thing to stir your relationship with the dealer cuz you'll have to drive to the next nearest dealer an hour or two that is if you continue to purchase Cat in the future. Your dealer does alot of business here and HCS so I'm sure he's reading this as I wouldn't want to hurt him and his reputation either. I dunno

Good Luck,

AB :thumbsup: :site:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...

I copied this from the HCS ... my identical post.

... It was returned on the 17th as a defective product.
FYI... let me be clear.... the dealer/owner has stepped up to the plate since day 1. I'm posting so all can see how cat doesn't stand behind the dealers.

Here are a few links regarding Maine consumer laws. I have access to a great lawyer, she is on standby! I am fully protected by the laws below and the dealer has concurred as well. We are seeking a response from cat. Afterall, why should a good dealer be responsible for a damages caused by a manufacturer's defective product. They stand behind me 100%.

http://www.maine.gov/ag/index.php?r=clg&s=chap5
http://www.maine.gov/ag/index.php?r=clg&s=chap6
http://www.maine.gov/ag/index.php?r=clg&s=chap7

As stated, I returned the goods under chapter 5. Sled blew up the 1st hour I rode it and has not been corrected despite multiple attempts by cat to reflash the ECU. Last ECU was shipped out to AC on 2-19-07... the dealer and I still haven't heard back from cat 9 days later. Remember, this is the 4th remap on my sled...

BTW... The dealer/owner is aware of these posts and fully supports me. I spoke to him before I made the posts. He has multiple calls into the engineering departmets as well. He used to race AC in his earlier years. We are both looking for support / answers from AC.

As mentioned, I duplicated this post on HCS as well... the more coments the better!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I WOULD SAY THAT YOU SHOULD SEE IF YOU COULD GET A YAMAHA FROM ARCTIC CAT. Its hard to miss most of the season and now a days its a very short season , i think arctic cat will help you and give you some money or free stuff. if they don't they will leave a sour taste in your mouth and thats a bad rep for the arctic cat company and you will tell your friend to buy another companies sled next time . I know there seems to be alot of problems with the new 1000 and should be worked out for next season, i know of 2 riders of problems and it takes time on a new production sled , good luck hope u win
JP

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Snopilot, that sounds rough, I don't understand why AC is not moving forward with your problems, I understand that this is a new production sled and they are probably looking for answers themselves, I know I ran into trouble with a new quad that I had purchased and after three trips to the dealer for the same thing and they couldn't fix it I went after them as far as the Lemon laws go here in Ohio, and they ended up buying the quad back, I didn't get all my cash back but I did do pretty well and then they blew out the price on a different quad that I purchased to replace the other one and no it was not an AC, I got lucky with my dealer I just hope that things go as well for you, good luck and please keep us informed as to what happens. Dog

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Ron, I figure a one week, ALL expenses paid trip to the Western Canadian Rockies. Should include a guide, and an AC tech at your disposal to make any adjustments you need for the conditions. Why should you have to worry about minor details! Cat should also cover your sleds add on and upgrade costs. Your NEW sleds would be shipped out ahead of you and your wife, where the tech would then set them up before the next days ride. Best hotels and a driver included too. Can't forget a couple of new snow suits.

Am I missing anything............oh yeah, don't forget to pick me up on the way.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did read your issues with the 4 wheeler. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Currently, I have the benefit of not having to pursue this under the lemon law. In other words, full refund, plus I'm eligilbe for damages under Maine statutes because I returned the item as a defective product.

The sled seized within the 1 hour of use and then twice more. The first 3 rides, I never made it back on both cylinders. My lawyer gave me the links that I attached. The dealership is in agreement. Just waiting for a response from cat to see if they supply a new sled. No 07s are available in the area. Also, I have lost the use of the season and under my entitlement, I can seek damages for lost Hotel / travel expenses back and forth to the dealership. I live 4 hours away in southern Maine.

The dealer, owner, and I have discussed replacement with a new 08, transfer the 3 year warranty, plus incentives due to the aggrevation, lost expenses, etc. I actually only had the sled in my possession to ride for 4+ days this season (squeaked out 750 miles on it... but purchased a refinery doing it). The rest of the time since October 6, 2006 it has been at the dealership.

IMO... To take an 07 at this point is not worth it because of the depreciation alone. Afterall, the new sleds should be out on the 1st wave of the dealer shows... 3/6 not the 10th. At least, I think the dealers will be posting shots as soon as they can. :beer_cheers:

Anyways... I'll keep you posted. At least you'll be ready for the mud season. Should be a good year! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Feb 28 2007, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ron, I figure a one week, ALL expenses paid trip to the Western Canadian Rockies. Should include a guide, and an AC tech at your disposal to make any adjustments you need for the conditions. Why should you have to worry about minor details! Cat should also cover your sleds add on and upgrade costs. Your NEW sleds would be shipped out ahead of you and your wife, where the tech would then set them up before the next days ride. Best hotels and a driver included too. Can't forget a couple of new snow suits.

Am I missing anything............oh yeah, don't forget to pick me up on the way.[/b]

D,

I keep thinking of your offer to come west. I could hand deliver the 07 XF with issues and pick up a new 08 on the way through TRF.
I'll let you know if AC goes for it .

BTW... I appreciate the support. If it wasn't for the comradery on both sites now (AC & HCS), I would of shot myself to put me out of my misery. It will be spring here soon. You may have to come this way to work on your tans.

Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
Ron, I hear ya. This is my story.
Oct. 19, 2006 I purchased a new 2007 model Arctic Cat Crossfire 800 standard snowmobile at (“MSE”). I used it for the first time on a trip to the UP beginning December 11, 2006. The snowmobile quit running with only 14.2 miles on the odometer. The Arctic Cat Dealer in Northern Wisconsin, worked for 2 hours to diagnose and repair the sled. They could not explain the malfunction and just changed the spark plugs. The sled worked, but not well – the motor ran choppy and stopped sometimes. It seemed to be running very rich. Back home, dropped the sled at the dealer and called Arctic Cat several times to see if they could help diagnose what went wrong. After a week, I finally talked to Arctic Cat who had no explanation for the malfunction but made a note in Arctic Cat’s records on the VIN of my snowmobile. Dealer could not find anything wrong.
I used the snowmobile the next time on a trip to the UP beginning Jan 8, 2007. The sled ran fairly well most of the time but coughed and sputtered sometimes. On the third day of riding we noticed that it smelled like melting hyfax when I was riding fast. Then we noticed flames coming out of the exhaust while the snowmobile was idling. The flames were starting to melt the plastic around the exhaust. Flames stopped when we shut off the motor. Later in the day, however, the snowmobile started on fire again. At that time, the flames started the plastic around the exhaust on fire; we were able to extinguish the plastic fire with snow. This happened when the odometer showed a total of 240 miles. After the trip, I called Arctic Cat to report the problem. Arctic Cat told MSE to send the Engine Control Unit (ECU) of my snowmobile back for a re-flash. After the re-flash, MSE put the ECU back into my snowmobile.
I used the snowmobile for the third time during a trip to the UP beginning Feb 12, 2007. The snowmobile started on fire the second day (odometer: 450 miles). I called first MSE and then, Arctic Cat and asked both of them to authorize a dealer in the UP to replace my snowmobile with one that I could ride safely; they declined. AC indicated that it was not their policy to replace defective snowmobiles and told me to take my snowmobile to the Dealer in Wisconsin again. The dealer put heavy aluminum tape on the plastic around the exhaust and changed weights in the clutch to reduce engine rpms. The dealer discovered additional defects (one of the pistons needs to be replaced, it was scored). AC said to ride it for the rest of the trip and MSE could fix it when we arrived back home. Despite the repairs, the snowmobile started on fire again while I was riding the next day; the flames were so hot that they melted the aluminum tape that the dealer had put around the exhaust.
MSE contacted Artic Cat and asked them to replace my defective snowmobile, but Artic Cat declined and insisted on attempting further repairs. February 21, 2007, the ECU is back at Arctic Cat for a re-flash; the snowmobile sits at MSE, there are multiple holes in the plastic around the exhaust of the sled (the largest hole is 2” X 4”) and the defective pistons will both have to be replaced. MSE also found that one of the clips from the side panel on clutch side had been replaced. The old clip apparently had been lost during one of the repairs in Northern Wisconsin, and somehow found itself in the belt and clutches. Now Cat is replacing both clutches because they are scuffed and dented badly. We always looked at the exhaust side of the sled with all of those problems and never even realized the clip had been replaced. The dealer noticed the replacement clip was a different color than the others. That was our only clue, the piece that was found in the belly pan had been destroyed so badly that we had no idea what it was, or where it came from.

Today I have been told that they will have the sled up and running for our trip on Monday.
Parts replaced that I know so far.
Two Pistons, etc parts
Two clutches
Both side panels
Belly pan
Bushings and bolts in front skid
Belt
And other misc. adding up to over 2100 dollars so far.

I am worried that the problem hasn't been fixed. It's like riding a time bomb.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (favoritos @ Feb 28 2007, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oct. 19, 2006 I purchased a new 2007 model Arctic Cat Crossfire 800 standard snowmobile at (“MSE”). I used it for the first time on a trip to the UP beginning December 11, 2006. The snowmobile quit running with only 14.2 miles on the odometer. The Arctic Cat Dealer in Northern Wisconsin, worked for 2 hours to diagnose and repair the sled. They could not explain the malfunction and just changed the spark plugs. The sled worked, but not well – the motor ran choppy and stopped sometimes. It seemed to be running very rich. Back home, dropped the sled at the dealer and called Arctic Cat several times to see if they could help diagnose what went wrong. After a week, I finally talked to Arctic Cat who had no explanation for the malfunction but made a note in Arctic Cat’s records on the VIN of my snowmobile. Dealer could not find anything wrong.
I used the snowmobile the next time on a trip to the UP beginning Jan 8, 2007. The sled ran fairly well most of the time but coughed and sputtered sometimes. On the third day of riding we noticed that it smelled like melting hyfax when I was riding fast. Then we noticed flames coming out of the exhaust while the snowmobile was idling. The flames were starting to melt the plastic around the exhaust. Flames stopped when we shut off the motor. Later in the day, however, the snowmobile started on fire again. At that time, the flames started the plastic around the exhaust on fire; we were able to extinguish the plastic fire with snow. This happened when the odometer showed a total of 240 miles. After the trip, I called Arctic Cat to report the problem. Arctic Cat told MSE to send the Engine Control Unit (ECU) of my snowmobile back for a re-flash. After the re-flash, MSE put the ECU back into my snowmobile.
I used the snowmobile for the third time during a trip to the UP beginning Feb 12, 2007. The snowmobile started on fire the second day (odometer: 450 miles). I called first MSE and then, Arctic Cat and asked both of them to authorize a dealer in the UP to replace my snowmobile with one that I could ride safely; they declined. AC indicated that it was not their policy to replace defective snowmobiles and told me to take my snowmobile to the Dealer in Wisconsin again. The dealer put heavy aluminum tape on the plastic around the exhaust and changed weights in the clutch to reduce engine rpms. The dealer discovered additional defects (one of the pistons needs to be replaced, it was scored). AC said to ride it for the rest of the trip and MSE could fix it when we arrived back home. Despite the repairs, the snowmobile started on fire again while I was riding the next day; the flames were so hot that they melted the aluminum tape that the dealer had put around the exhaust.
MSE contacted Artic Cat and asked them to replace my defective snowmobile, but Artic Cat declined and insisted on attempting further repairs. February 21, 2007, the ECU is back at Arctic Cat for a re-flash; the snowmobile sits at MSE, there are multiple holes in the plastic around the exhaust of the sled (the largest hole is 2” X 4”) and the defective pistons will both have to be replaced. MSE also found that one of the clips from the side panel on clutch side had been replaced. The old clip apparently had been lost during one of the repairs in Northern Wisconsin, and somehow found itself in the belt and clutches. Now Cat is replacing both clutches because they are scuffed and dented badly. We always looked at the exhaust side of the sled with all of those problems and never even realized the clip had been replaced. The dealer noticed the replacement clip was a different color than the others. That was our only clue, the piece that was found in the belly pan had been destroyed so badly that we had no idea what it was, or where it came from.

Today I have been told that they will have the sled up and running for our trip on Monday.
Two Pistons, etc parts
Two clutches
Both side panels
Belly pan
Belt

I am worried that the problem hasn't been fixed. It's like riding a time bomb.[/b]

It sounds like your having troubles like me. Look at the posted links regarding lemon laws or defective products. My sled currently falls under a defective product... not working correctly since the 1st hour of operation. Multiple repairs, etc. and still no resolution. Whether Cat likes it or not ... even though I call it my sled. They are liable for it. I have done everything my lawyer recommended. I am only being patient for 2 reason's at this point. The dealer is standing behind the product and I am waiting until the 6th to see what AC has to offer for 08.

As far as I know, you could file under the lemon law because you are still operating the snowmobile. This is the key difference. I turned mine in on 2 - 17 - 08 after only 5 days of use in over 30 days. AC still has the ECU and no update. My dealer shipped O/N to AC on the 19th and they still have not reflashed and shipped back. My dealer and I have called multiple times for a response for the delay.

I know I will end up with a minimum of an 08 with a 3 year warranty. I am seeking additional damages for the down time, hotel expenses,etc. while I had to travel to the shop and wait for repairs. I have already spoken with Judy in legal and was blown off. I wasn't impressed. The last question she asked was if it was running. I replied yes but not properly. Her answer was that they gave me back a sled that is operational. I told my dealer to keep it after that....

The longer AC puts it off, the more I am going to ask for. My dealer agrees. I rode 4+ days. I have been off everyday since I picked up the sled and we have had good snow. It is currently melting fast although a storm is pending 10-14" for Friday.... Enjoy it while you can.

I'll have to ask my wife if I can use her sled while she is at work. :D

ZRrrr... I see you reading the posts. It's way past your bedtime! :lol: Have you done any more racing since the first round?
I haven't seen anymore posts. Did the last tweaks make it better for the trails? You'll have to drop me an update.
I've been so wired with the XF... I keep forgetting to ask.

BTW... my wife said I can pick you up and have you as a copilot... if AC comes through. She's heading South.

·
Super Moderator
9,297 Posts
We have looked into the lemon law. Our state has an exclusion specifically stating, that snowmobiles, atvs and trailers are not covered. I have drafted a letter to the Attorney General of our great state. This letter is ready, but not yet sent. I am giving it one more shot. Next week is my last week of vacation for the year! I'll try to ride, but I'm bringing a backup sled.

The saddest thing about all of this is that the sled rides awesome and pulls like crazy when everything runs right. That is the reason I've held onto it for so long. I could easily go to the F sleds and forget about all of this, but I love the ride, power and looks of the CF.

I had hoped that Cat would be willing to send someone up to the UP and check out the problem. I can duplicate the exact conditions that cause the meltdown over and over. I am still concerned that the exhaust location causes most of the problem and ECU reflashes will not be the fix. You have more than a ECU issue as well Sno Pilot, and Cat needs to replace the sled, ride it, and find out what is wrong, so the next 1, or 100 riders do not have to deal with it.

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
Ya know as I read these posts I just don't know what to say, its kinda scary to think that you can't get a manufacturer to stand behind their product better than this, and this is an american manufacturer, really makes you wonder whats gonna happen next, I know sales are down and so are profits to AC but that is still no excuse, when you guys pour out your hard earned coin for a new machine you expect to be able to ride it with little or no trouble, I have read all the articles where people have questioned AC about how much R and D have gone into this sled and this motor and they are claiming I don't remember the exact number but something like 3000 dyno tests that they have done and an amount from Suzuki of about the same or more, I guess when you really think about it, who should be getting the blame for this, your issues are not with the sled as such, but with the motor which was designed by AC and built by Suzuki, I know AC has been working on getting their new engine plant up and running but the R and D on these motors was being done long before that motor plant was operational, I don't remember which mag I read about the R and D in but it makes me wonder who's really to blame for you guys being held up and not getting any help to make things right, the article states that developement of these sleds began 5 or 6 years ago and the sled itself from everything that I've read the sleds are a great ride, sorry I got to rambling but this is one of those things that just makes you go HMMMMMMMM my2cents Dog

·
Registered
136 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (favoritos @ Feb 28 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Two Pistons, etc parts
Two clutches
Both side panels
Belly pan
Belt

I am worried that the problem hasn't been fixed. It's like riding a time bomb.[/b]
you should take it to thrief wait for a rep to come out or someone other then customer service, start it up and watch it burn right in front of them. thats BS that they wont do anything ask them what if you couldnt get off the sled in time and the flames reached the gas tank and blew you up.

·
Registered
464 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sno Pilot @ Feb 28 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I felt it was time for a new post...

1-25-07 Picked rode 20+ miles Motor #1 (1 hour of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

1-31-07 Had to wait for AC approval ... sled repaired by Noon one week later - Local Test Rides
2-01-07 Ride 210 miles Motor #2 (1.25 days of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

2-12-07 have to travel & change reservations to picked up repaired sled. Ride locally 12 miles Motor # 3 (1/2 hour of riding)

Leave sled for repairs

2-14-07 Picked up sled and ride. Excess fuel blowing out pipe. Swap ECU.... still rich... Swap ECU... Still Rich
Rode sled: Ride awesome... motor sucks... (ride 3.5 days)

2-17-07 Leave sled for repairs.

AC tech support has not responded to my dealers call or the issue.
What good is a 3 year warranty if it sucks the 1st day.
Returned sled for a full refund as a defective product to dealership but Cat has not responded to dealership.

2-19-07 Last ECU was overnighted to AC
2-28-07 No word on ECU issue... still have no sled. No XF1000s available in area.

Did some checking... no local dealer sales rep... Called cat left messages in legal dept., customer service, and another office to which I was referred. I believe that this is great publicity for them... don't you?

The dealership/owner agrees with me... has multiple calls into cat as well.
Currently, the dealer realize's that they are liable for the defective product... although we both know it's not thier problem but until cat steps up... its the dealer's headache.

Anyway, I have to ask... What would you do if you were in my shoes. I'm tired of patiently waiting.

What would be fair to ask for in damages on a sled that you paid for in full on a spring purchase and could only ride 4+ days with issues.

bang your head Plus add the following:

Lost 3 weeks expenses @ the local hotel (while sled was in for repairs), lost a season's worth of riding (depreciatiton)
I also paid for and set up the sled with ohlin's, TSL wheel kit, studs, etc.[/b]
Back to your original question. I think you are handling it better than most people would. I am not the least surprised at how they are handling it. All OEM's are pretty similar. They are prolly still trying to figure out exactly how they are going to fix it.

I know you say your dealer is "behind" you, but in this case I feel like they should give you another sled and take yours until this whole mess is sorted out. That way, you'll be happy, the dealer will be happy for having a happy customer that will come back again for his next sled, and AC will be happier to deal with a dealer rather than a PO'd customer. After 3 engines, it would have cost almost the same.

Your plan to get an 08 for the same price is good, but you still lost out on this season and it will be hard to recoup the lost riding time. However, I do think you could be compensated for the hotel and depreciation.

If they would have given you a different sled of the same model (not everyone is having these problems), swapped over all your aftermarket equipment, it seems like the whole thing would go away, at least for you, the paying customer.

As it sits now, your prolly thinking about the 08 Rev2, which is bad for everyone here (AC, dealers, us AC die hards, etc)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snopro31 @ Mar 1 2007, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (favoritos @ Feb 28 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you should take it to thrief wait for a rep to come out or someone other then customer service, start it up and watch it burn right in front of them. thats BS that they wont do anything ask them what if you couldnt get off the sled in time and the flames reached the gas tank and blew you up.
[/b][/quote]

If I travel to TRF... I'll be picking up 2 sleds and going out to see Duane on my way to the Canadian Rockies. :super_happy:

I agree with you... I do not trust the sled to ride any distance by myself and that has never been an issue before. What if someone like Helgy owned it and was 100 miles out in the woods or any of you boondockers.... if the sled goes down in -28* weather like it did for me on the rail bed 3 times... This would be possibly a death situation not just a burned sled. Makes you think!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (favoritos @ Mar 1 2007, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We have looked into the lemon law. Our state has an exclusion specifically stating, that snowmobiles, atvs and trailers are not covered. I have drafted a letter to the Attorney General of our great state. This letter is ready, but not yet sent. I am giving it one more shot. Next week is my last week of vacation for the year! I'll try to ride, but I'm bringing a backup sled.

The saddest thing about all of this is that the sled rides awesome and pulls like crazy when everything runs right. That is the reason I've held onto it for so long. I could easily go to the F sleds and forget about all of this, but I love the ride, power and looks of the CF.

I had hoped that Cat would be willing to send someone up to the UP and check out the problem. I can duplicate the exact conditions that cause the meltdown over and over. I am still concerned that the exhaust location causes most of the problem and ECU reflashes will not be the fix. You have more than a ECU issue as well Sno Pilot, and Cat needs to replace the sled, ride it, and find out what is wrong, so the next 1, or 100 riders do not have to deal with it.[/b]
BTW... if you need anything to help your case... drop me a PM. I'll do whatever I can to give documentation to help support you with reports on my defective sled. thumbguy

I would download the links and use those as a reference for your arguement. Even though it is laws from a different state, it is still a fair and legal resolustion to the issue. Your AG may consider it or at least reference it if it is handed to him... Less research.

Good Luck.... I'm happy that the laws are already in place. My lawyer asked me today if I wanted to proceed and I told her I'll wait until I hear from the dealership.. I am giving them a chance to receive a response from AC.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jeff H @ Mar 1 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bad. Just plain bad. You guys are not having problems, you getting outright **** on,[/b]

It helps us grow.... :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BTW... I have not received a copy of cat's original letter stating they wanted the motors, Y pipes, etc. Please..., if anyone has a copy will you please post it. I would like a copy to add to my pile of repairs.

Thanks in advance..

Ron

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
Well, if it were me I'd be growing in another direction. You want me to pay TRF a visit for you? I could probably at least level a few computers before I get hauled away.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts