Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok now that you guys have helped me basically rebuild my engine i have another problem for some reason i have no head lights high or low but the tail light and brake light work so what the hecks the deal can any one point me in the right direction bang your head

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
So here's the no brainer question that seems ridiculously obvious...have you checked your headlight bulbs? Read this once before and both bulbs had burned out.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I'm with Sanny, I would try the easy stuff first, unless you already did then I would try the fuse and check the switch

Good luck

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Just don't do what why neighbor did. He change out the lights on his truck to brighter ones. He not very electical smarts to being with. bang your head So he come over and ask if I could take a look at his electrical system on his truck. Lights were not coming on. He checked his fuse he says. So any how walk next door.... Check his lights for him...... Well poped the hood and guess what.... He did not put any lights back in after he pulled the old ones................Well he has a PHd........... :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i did have one that was already blown i didnt changed out but what would be the odds of the other three going out well im gonna get a couple of new ones tomorrow and see what happens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.