Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Awesome! I'll take a Crossfire 800 in all black, please. Nice that they have an all black seat available...now I can replace mine, which has that damn green stripe that won't stay clean, and possibly turn mine into a "nightfire".

·
Registered
636 Posts
That is the sickest looking sled i've ever seen

·
Registered
121 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (splat10 @ Mar 10 2007, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That is the sickest looking sled i've ever seen[/b]
Personally, for me.... I'd prefer the keep the Aluminum Tunnel polished like the current sno pro's and keep/add some silver trim more similar to the 06' Nightfire.... IMHO :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm not ready to trade in my orange one, but that is a sweet looking sled. To be honest, I think that simple decal style would be a welcomed improvement to every color sled. My biggest complaint about all of the new sleds is the wild decals.

·
Registered
942 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jim85IROC @ Mar 12 2007, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm not ready to trade in my orange one, but that is a sweet looking sled. To be honest, I think that simple decal style would be a welcomed improvement to every color sled. My biggest complaint about all of the new sleds is the wild decals.[/b]

My sentiments exactly. :beer_cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts