Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
put your plows on your ac's, might need them by the end of this weekend. prediciting snow/ice right through tuesday with mostly snow in the adirondacts (spelling) so the sleders should be happy also.
means lots of ot for me! 3.5 hours tonight and hopefully two back to back 12's this weekend!

quick picture of the first snow of the season, kinda sad it wasn't until the 9th of jan.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
I'm in Mass. plows hooked to my 06 400 but no snow. Maybe if I take my plow off we'll get some because its still a virgin. I would have never guessed by almost mid Jan. and its never plowed snow. Its a love hate thing if ya know what I mean. I believe their predicting a mix here in the next few days, probably mostly rain, a bummer to say the least. I have a hookup for my 06 650v2 but figure I'll run the 400 because of no belt issues , not to mention the 650v2 is my baby. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us, think snow kevin

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
funny, i put the plow on my wifes 500 auto today. been waiting to try it out, last plow was the 50 inch and this one is the 60 inch. i use hers for plowing/chores and my v2 for regular riding also.

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Yup the thought of straining my twin in any fashion is to much to bear, I offer the 400 up to the repair gods and I can live with that , oops its the wifes machine too. The 400's suzuki motor is bullet proof so I'm not concerned not to mention my driveway is flat.

·
Registered
296 Posts
wtslap What are you guys crazy! mikeyslap !?!

If you put the plows on now you'll scare the snow away!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's why i took it off last week, fet up with taking up the extra room in the garage. looks like the snow (in my neck of the woods) won't be arriving until monday-tuesday morning, little sleet/freezingrain/rain until then.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Its snowing as i type. For maine they say up to 8 inches in the mountains where i live. :sno: :sno: :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
It's snowing here, some say ice & some say 3"-5" guess we will see. We are going on a ride tonight from 7pm till - ? we got a babysitter and the wife might come with. There are about 6 bikes going should be good. I was going to put the plow on my truck but if I do that before it snows it won't snow.

Rockerdude

·
Registered
54 Posts
Light snow up here in northern Vermont, but they say we could get 6-12 in the next day or two.
We need to get some snow here in Vermont I have not put one mile on my sled this season.

·
Registered
332 Posts
We now have around 2'' on the ground, took the '73 Panther around the field. :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nothing here yet. Another winter that is hard on hotels,restaurants,dealers and other businesses. Went for a ride last Saturday - temp was in the 40's. Not praying for snow....but I am rooting for the Patriots right now.

·
Registered
232 Posts
me and akarctic got snowed on pretty hard as we were leaving up here in the Great white Arctic :D

supposed to get about 3 more inches today so that will make AK riding alot more fun..

Hope you all dont get hit too hard with that ice...

·
Registered
235 Posts
:tongue_nana: Sunday-sunny and 40 in west MI. Went to bed with a green yard, woke up this morning with 3-4" on the ground. Have to go behind the wood pile to find the plow when I get home 2-nite. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Still no snow here in Montana to speak of. :devil_angry:

·
Registered
210 Posts
We got only 3inches today. Hopefully it snow tommorow. Got some pics of the 300 with new Moose cv guards and PowerMadd hand guards.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts