Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I have followed this forum for quite awhile but have never been a member until today. I think it's the lack of snow that pushed me into it! Looks like I finally might be able to ride this weekend as northern michigan has gotten some snow and it looks like there's more on the way. Anyway, I'm happy to be a member at such a great forum! :bleedgreen :ridepride: :lovewinter:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliment about the avatar AG! Nice to meet everyone! I only have one pic of the iron right now, but I'll take lots for you guys this weekend. :catwins

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
welcome call great looking sled you have there, welcome to the site, lots of good people on here with lots of good information, enjoy :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wecome Aboard Octane Rockerdude

·
Registered
677 Posts
nice sled... and just runn my mouth... today i got a **** load of snow in NY.. and i rode the sled.. it fealt good... i do not have to masterbate to thunderstuckI,II, andIII any more...

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (free2reem @ Jan 10 2007, 07:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
nice sled... and just runn my mouth... today i got a **** load of snow in NY.. and i rode the sled.. it fealt good... i do not have to masterbate to thunderstuckI,II, andIII any more...[/b]
I don't think that's the kind of information the new guy (or the rest of us for that matter) are looking for... surrend :sos: slaphappy

·
Premium Member
8,153 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Octane @ Jan 10 2007, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks for the compliment about the avatar AG! Nice to meet everyone! I only have one pic of the iron right now, but I'll take lots for you guys this weekend. :catwins[/b]
Man first of all I like your avatar as well, now I scroll down and see the pic of your sled :wub: I love the black F6.
BTW welcome to a great site!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts