Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just sold my 08 RZR 800 efi and ready to drink the WC1000 X koolaide! LOL!

I am convinced of the differences between the technology of Polaris and AC have their pros and cons. But for my cup of tea, I like what the WC has to offer. Specifically, the option to switch from 2, 4 or lock in the front differential.

I haven’t bought one yet, but only looking to go used for now. I’m in western Colorado where access to dunes, deserts and rock crawling are within a couple hours.

I’m looking at a 2013 1000X with 1100 miles at about $12,000. I’ve seen them under $9,000 but only in other states. Colorado seems to be a higher market. This machine is loaded with aftermarket parts, performance enhancing exhaust and chipped fuel/air programmer.

Any thoughts on that year of any known issues? Is there any good suggestions to look for tell tale signs of a machine was abused or would need attention? Thoughts on aftermarket parts that were added to the machine to improve performance? Or is this a sign of ED?:ROFLMAO:

Or is it buyer beware out there, you won’t know until the following weekend!

Thanks for any thoughts and suggestions. I’m sure I’ll be on here in the future trying to figure out other stuff once I get one!

·
Administrator
37,319 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Try posting in the wildcat forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts