Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i'm buying the douglas rattlesnake wheels this weekend and the problem i'm running into is that i'm running the 1.5'' wheel spacers and the stud on it is longer than the stud on the hub,well the only lugs that motosport offers look like they are only about a inch long and i'm afraid that they will bottom out before reaching the wheel hub. my thought is that the original steel crome wheels are only like about 1/8'' maybe 3/16th thick so if i put the rattlesnake wheels on they are much thicker in the center they will make up for the extra slack and i can use the lugs from motosport. whata ya think guys.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (teamarticat @ May 5 2007, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ok guys i'm buying the douglas rattlesnake wheels this weekend and the problem i'm running into is that i'm running the 1.5'' wheel spacers and the stud on it is longer than the stud on the hub,well the only lugs that motosport offers look like they are only about a inch long and i'm afraid that they will bottom out before reaching the wheel hub. my thought is that the original steel crome wheels are only like about 1/8'' maybe 3/16th thick so if i put the rattlesnake wheels on they are much thicker in the center they will make up for the extra slack and i can use the lugs from motosport. whata ya think guys.[/b]

Go get some BF750 studs as they are longer than our stockers. That is what I did.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, the studs on the spacers are longer, the spacers bolted to the hub fine,it's the wheels bolting to the spacers that i'm concerned about

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Wow, I misread that wicked the first time.....sorry. It sounds like it would work good. I would measure just to be sure or someone might make some extended lugs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts