Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all!

After 5 yrs of dependable use in both work & play...the 08' TRV is no more....

I'm both a little sad :boohoo:......and VERY HAPPY:super_happy:........I traded' er in on.........

MY NEW 2013 700H1 TRV XT!!!........

I added 14' "Black Magic" rims with 27" MAXXIS BIGHORN tires. 3000lb WARN Winch/Bumper/LED light/handwarmers/hand guards/complete new plow pkg (wifey's 550 got me old one).

Kept the rear '08 rack (not available anymore) and pulled the rear "shelf" off so it would fit. I also wired in an external winch socket (off the Prowler winch pkg)....

No engine/exhaust mods and I'm waiting to see if I need to re-clutch it with the bigger tires. I've also got some "fine-tuning" yet to do in the detailing dept.

WHOOHOO!Cat happy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks almost too nice to get dirty!! Congrats on the new machine!

·
Administrator
40,660 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
it will never stay dirty you can count on that lol...looks good man and it must be nice to work at a dealer :) lol

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
lol it would be, i already make myself broke i couldnt imagine if i had to play with all the atvs and parts and parts books all day lol

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all!Not worthy:

As mentioned......it HAS been difficult these last few months staring at all these new machines.....:lol:.....

Here's yet a few MORE pics after I added the gas can, pinstripes and shock covers......

almost finished!.........:wacko:

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
peel some saftey stickers off :) makes the plastics look so much better

·
Administrator
8,015 Posts
Ya gotta love that new quad smell!

Nice machine, congrads!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Very very nice! Arctic Cat has the best looking paint out. Everyone else uses the normal ugly plastic color or ugly color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.