Rockerdude They look awesome

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Good choice!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Very cool. Hope you enjoy the ATV's, we love ours. I think we've been getting your snow. THANKS!!
JD

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Looks like it is time to buy Hot Grips for the wheelers now, I know it was the first thing I bought for mine after the winch and new tires, and then hand gaurds they really work to keep the wind off your hands while riding, and with hot grips your hands will never get cold. I bought a Red one also when I went wheeler shopping, didn't care for the Pickle green and they had no dark green opnes so I got a Red one....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mud dude @ Feb 1 2007, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So how do you guys like being on four tires instead of a track and skis.Looks fun where you are[/b]
Still die hard sledders but when mother nature is being a BITCH this is a great alternative. The machines are Awesome. The above pics are of us in the back swamp of the property. We don't normally use the trails in the Winter because the ice does not freeze solid and it's too difficult to get through.

:atv: ENTER THE ARTIC CAT 400 and 500 :wheelie:
*******************:scat:*************************

No problems getting through the swamp even when the ice breaks it just makes the mud fly and the smiles get bigger.

We still got out on the sleds over the weekend though.

[attachment=62571:First_ride_07.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mud dude @ Feb 2 2007, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Awesome pics.Pictures like that make me miss sledding.Have fun guys[/b]

Me Too!! :boohoo:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nice looking cats enjoy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts