Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all, I am new to this site, just bought a new 2007 crossfire 1000, my old sled was a 2000 Yamaha Srx 700 that was a nice sled, But time to up grade. I hope you can give me good responses with my new sled.

Thanks
Brian

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Hey Big B, welcome to the site, cant answer on the crossfire as I have never rode one but was wondering why the switch, my buddy still rides the same yammy you switched from actually he is on his third, laid off in winter and pounds miles on, but loves that sled when I ride with him Im usually looking at taillight all night. Anyhow "WELCOME"

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big B @ Nov 18 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello to you all, I am new to this site, just bought a new 2007 crossfire 1000, my old sled was a 2000 Yamaha Srx 700 that was a nice sled, But time to up grade. I hope you can give me good responses with my new sled.

Thanks
Brian[/b]
Brian, welcome call to ArcticChat! :chug:

How about some pics of your new Cat and your SRX if you have any pics of it! :pics;

:chug:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well you ask why the change..... The RIDE IS AWSOME on the crossfire. I just sold my srx yesterday and miss it already, it has been a great sled to me but looking forward to riding some new technology. Dont have any photos of my new sled yet, should have it home after the weekend.Here are some of my photos of my SRX.

Thanks for the welcome
Brian

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts