Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST REGISTERED ON THIS SITE AND WANTED TO SAY HI....I AM ALSO ON HCS,AMSNOW AND EBAY UNDER THE SAME NAME AND JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO...

·
Registered
524 Posts
welcome call to the best sled site on the net :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
welcome call Welcome to ArcticChat almond ... we hope you like it. Some of the best Cat people around can be found here. :site:

·
Registered
912 Posts
welcome this is a good site with no bs for the most part when you ask a question it may take a little longer than hcs at times but you are getting a honest awnser with out the chain yankin ( other brand loyal coments ) thumbguy welcome call Rockerdude

·
Registered
795 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (almond900 @ Jan 1 2007, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I JUST REGISTERED ON THIS SITE AND WANTED TO SAY HI....I AM ALSO ON HCS,AMSNOW AND EBAY UNDER THE SAME NAME AND JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO...[/b]

Welcome to Dootalk .......................................ya just kidding.
Good to see another new member, this site rocks ! :beer_cheers: :beer_cheers: :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,622 Posts
welcome call I think you'll enjoy this site alot of good people on here who are willing to help you out if they can Ridegreen: :ridepride:

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
welcome call to ArcticChat !. Tons of information you'll find here and lots of cool members who are looking out for one and another. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts