Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Just wanna introduce myself.

I'm located almost dead in the middle of MN. About 45 min. south of catterman and about 45 min. southwest of v2rider.

I bought my 2007 H1LE about 3 months ago and so far I love it. I'll try to get some pics up, even though I'm sure everybody knows what they look like.

If memory serves me correctly I joined the boards in october some time. Figured I better introduce myself properly.

I grew up on AC sleds. Started on a 73 lynx, on to a 68 panther, then an 81 el tigre' 6000 bored .030. Then a 95 ext 580 that I sold to my dad, then a modded 97 ZRT 600, then a 2001 ZR 600.

Finally last fall got sick of not being able to ride my sled anymore thanks to our awesome MN winters, so I traded it off on my H1.

I grew up on sleds and this is my 1st ATV, and loving every minute of it.

Derrik

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
To both arctic4x4s, welcome call to ArcticChat! :chug:

How about some pics of your Cats?

:chug:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I didn't know members could have the same NAME. How confusing is that going to be.... Cat Dancin'

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is an awesome site. Lots of friendly assistance and techinical information. I love my 07 LE also. Welcome to this site.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Yes, and welcome to the site.... I forgot about that....

I don't ride a AC anymore, but still love this site for the wealth of information....

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Welcome aboard, you should come up here to the Range for our spring ride in the swamp behind my house

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Arctic4x4 - Where at in central MN...I'm also pretty new to the site and am in Brainerd. Just got my first Cat the end of December. 06 650V2.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Welcome Guys!
JD

·
Administrator
7,989 Posts
Welcome Welcome 4x4 & 4x4 welcome call welcome call

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Millertime34 @ Feb 6 2007, 09:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Arctic4x4 - Where at in central MN...I'm also pretty new to the site and am in Brainerd. Just got my first Cat the end of December. 06 650V2.[/b]
Litchfield to be exact.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
the first one, actually is only the display name, we have since, few weeks ago now, made it so the log in and user names are the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts