Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just switched over from a 4-stroke Yamaha to where I should of been all along. I bought an '06 M7-153 w/ Camo track, 673 miles and a D&D pipe and can on it for $5900. That's it for mods! I have been very active on a Yamaha site for a long time and was happy to find a dedicated Cat site. I have been doing searches for hours on here and have found some good stuff. I look forward to sharing info and learning from you guys. My first question is ........I will do the Holz relocation brackets first, but other than this what do you guys recommend? I live in the Cascade mountains in Oregon so ride all mountains at around 5-8K feet. We usually only go out the day after it snows deep, so we never run trails or hardpack. For bottomless powder riding.....what skis, clutching, etc can I do to make this thing rock? I will probably throw a BOSS seat on it too. I appreciate any help and look highly forward to having and riding a 150lb less sled! Thanks.

Aaron

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate the warm welcome with the riser ad. Thanks for all the help! Peace I'm out! This site sucks!!!! Where's Snowest?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Aron

You need a Bikeman Pipe mod, throw out the cat weights and go to MTX weights from Slp deepending on your wieght and mods 62.5 to 64.5 g, the clutch vent is an awesome idea. If you really want to make it ran clean thow in a timing key of your choice, and possiblly a boondocker fuel controler, and EGT's and you will be runnin good. Airbox mod is worht the money also. If you want another source check out www.bikemanperformance.com they test everybodies **** no bull :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
61 Posts
By a timing key I mean e key that is placed on the stator shaft to advance the timing of your ignition. Don't get to carried away especially at low altitudes.

Ckeck out Speedwerx or Bikeman Performance

1 - 11 of 11 Posts